Rotary Drilling Rig - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Max. Drilling Depth: 65m
Max. Drilling Torque: 220KN.M
Drilling Speed: 7-22rpm
Stroke of sledge: 5m
Max.line speed: 70m/min
Rope Diameter: 28mm
Max.Line speed: 60m/min
Rope Diameter: 20mm
Mast Tilting Angle:
Sidewarders Inclination: ±5℃
Forwards Inclination: 5℃
Engine Type: QSM11-C335
Engine Output: 250kw
Width of crawler: 800mm
Towing Force: 459KN
Total Weight: 74t
Working Appearance Size: 10200×4400×21700
Transport Dimensions: 15920×3240×3457
Rotary Drilling Rig
Please see our contact information below
- Phone: 8651683890365
- Address: Room207, CUMT Science & Technology Pioneer Park, S, xuzhou, China
- Website: http://www.reman-cn.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Drilling Tool PartsEquipment - Drill Bits - Foundation Equipment Supplies(China) Limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
FES provides the full range of drilling tools and accessories which are required for Construction of Drilled Shaft in various soil conditions. They are applicable to all major commercial Rotary Drilling Rigs in the market. Special dimension is also a...
Polycrystalline Diamond Compact Pdc For Oil Gas Drill BitEquipment - Drill Bits - Shenzhen Haimingrun Industrial CO.,LTD - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
PDC is composed of a layer of polycrystalline diamond and hard alloy substrate, and is synthesized through agglomeration of diamond micropowder and hard alloy substrate under the condition of ultrahigh pressure and high temperature (60, 000 atmospher...
Maxdrill Thread Button Bit Demands Bits WoodenEquipment - Drill Bits - maxdrill rock tools co.,ltd - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Thread button bits made with high quality of best quality alloy steel bar and tungsten carbides, through heat treatment so that it can withstand the toughest rock drilling demands, and transmit intensive impact energy into the rock with the least pos...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"