Single Hole Edm Copper Tube Electrode Drill Bit - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Copper tube is used to EDM holes in all materials. Copper tube gives better results against carbides than brass tube. When EDM drilling through very hard materials such as Carbide, Tungsten, diamond, copper electrode tube widely used.
EDM Electrode Copper Tube Features:
Outer Diameter: 0.2MM, 0.3MM, 0.4MM, 0.5MM, 0.6MM, 0.7MM, 0.8MM, 0.9MM ……2.9MM, 3.0MM
Copper tube can be used to EDM hole drill in all material types. Copper, because of its molecular composition tends to last longer during hole burning compared mostly to Brass.
One unique characteristic of Copper is that it is ideal when small hole drilling through very hard materials such as Carbide and Tungsten. This is because it has a slower and more stable burning rate that will measure up stronger. When EDM hole burning through a depth to width ratio of greater than 100 to 1 this also tends to be ideal because a more controlled hole erosion will leave a more accurate and straighter hole.
When Should I Use Copper Tube Electrode?
When a lower wear rate is required. The fast disintegration rate of brass confers no increase in drilling speed when the target material is resilient. The lower disintegration rate of copper leads to greater efficiency in comparison to brass when the target material is tough.
When the workpiece is made of tough materials—including metals such as carbide, tungsten, or a mixture of tungsten carbide, and exotic materials such as carbon-carbon, sintered diamond, or silicon/silicon carbide—copper is the preferred electrode material.
When Should I Not Use Copper Tube Electrode?
When the target material is relatively soft. The slower disintegration rate of copper confers no increase in efficiency when the target material is relatively soft. The faster disintegration rate of brass leads to faster drilling when the hardness of the target material is a non-issue.
Softer materials include mild, tool, stainless, and alloy steel.
We can also supply you other edm consumables spare parts and cnc spare parts.
Payment can be made by Western Union, Paypal, T/T.
Welcome your inquiry!
- Posted By: SUZHOU RICO MACHINERY CO., LTD
- Phone: 8651268235075
- Address: 1508 East Loop Road, Industrial Park, Suzhou, China
- Website: http://www.ricocnc.com
Published date: July 30, 2016 -
- Business Description: RICO, a professional CNC machinery company, who integrated research,
development and manufacture. Provide CE approved cnc routers, cnc
woodturning lathe, cnc lasers, fiber laser marking machines, cnc plasma
cutting machines, cnc spare parts and related products all over the
world. Giving more concern on innovation, has built up its R&D system
under the support and collaboration of national scaled technical center.
Technical innovation and development of new products are under
Edm Brass Pipe Multi Hole Electrode TubesEquipment - EDM - SUZHOU RICO MACHINERY CO., LTD - China - July 30, 2016 - contact company for price
EDM Brass Pipe Multi Hole Electrode Tubes for Small Hole Popping EDM We specialize in four main categories of EDM Tubing: Brass Electrodes Tube, Copper Electrodes Tube, Single Hole Tubing, Multi Hole Pipe. This EDM electrode tube is the multi holes e...
Single Hole Tubing Edm Brass Tube Electrode ChannelEquipment - EDM - SUZHOU RICO MACHINERY CO., LTD - China - July 27, 2016 - contact company for price
Single Hole Tubing EDM Brass Tube Electrode Single Channel for Small Hole Drilling EDM We are specialized in 4 main categories of EDM Tubing: Brass Electrodes Tube, Copper Electrodes Tube, Single Hole Tubing, Multi-Channel Tubing. This EDM electrode ...
Tungsten Carbide Stamping Mould Parts With Rd30 MaterialEquipment - EDM - HONGYU MOLD - China - July 21, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
Application: Stamping Mould Processing Method: Grind, Wire Cut Process Combination: Single-Process Mould Driving Motor Type: Permanent Magnet Milling Speed: High Speed Size: 8mm*10mm*20mm Production Ability: 100PCS /Mouth Origin: Origin in Dongguan C...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"