Gaf 5 Five Band With Gps Gsm 3g Antenna - Taiwanprice: contact company for price
This document provides a five- band+ GPS Antenna
design; this simulation is for wireless LAN. Application:
The application shall apply for antenna unit which shall
be used for AVL or Fleet Management antenna systems. The
combination of High Gain GPS antenna and a low profile
covert GSM antenna is highly ideal for these applications
that require durability, small in size, covert
installation and rugged construction.
1. Construction Polycarbonate- radome at top,
die- cast shell at bottom/ rubber gasket for water seal in
2. Dimension 44.8mm ( L) x 44.8mm ( W) x 14.3mm
3. Weight 50 grams ( excluding cable & connector)
1. Operation temperature - 40°C to +85°C
2. Storage temperature - 40°C to +100°C
3. Relative Humidity 95% non- condensing
Cable & Connector:
1. Cable 5 meter RG174/ U ( standard) cable, other length
2. Connector Available BNC, TNC, FME ( to be adapted) ,
GT5, MCX ( OSX) , SMA, SMB or SMC in straight or right
3. Optional Adapters Universal Connector Adapter ( FME
to TNC/ BNC/ SMA/ SMB/ MCX)
1. Center Frequency 1575.42 MHz +/ - 1.023MHz
2. Polarization R. H. C. P. ( Right Handed Circular
3. Absolute Gain @ Zenith 3 dBic Typ.
4. Gain 90° : 2.0dBi min. 20° : - 5.0dBi min.
Mounted on the 60mm x 60mm square ground plane
5. Axial Ratio 90° : 3 . 0dB max. Mounted on the
60mm x 60mm square ground plane
Low Noise Amplifier:
1. Center Frequency 1575.42 MHz +/ - 1.023 MHz
2. Gain 28+/ - 4.5dB
3. Bandwidth 10 MHz min. @ S11λ - 10 dB
4. Noise Figure 1.5dB Typ.
5. Filter 25dB @ fo± 50MHz 35dB @ fo± 100MHz *
6. Supply Voltages 2.5 ~5.5V DC
7. Current Consumption 2.5V : 6.6mA Typ. 3V:
8.6mA Typ. 4V: 12.6mA Typ. 5V: 16.6mA Typ.
8. Output Impedance 50 ohm
9. Output VSWR 2.0 max.
Overall Performance ( Antenna Element, LNA & Cable) :
1. Frequency range 1575.42 +/ - 1.023 MHz
2. Gain At 90° 30 ± 4.5dBi- ( cable loss) Note: 1
3. Output Impedance 50 ohm
4. VSWR 2.0 max.
- Posted By: BJTEK NAVIGATION,INC.
- Phone: 886286720160
- Address: 2F., No.129, University Rd., Sansia Dist, New Taipei City , Taiwan
- Website: http://www.bjtek.com.tw
Published date: February 9, 2015 -
- Business Description: BJTEK Navigation Inc. emphatically to marine antenna, high gain antennas
and GPS satellite positioning navigation correlation product research
and development production, may depend on the customer demand to give
the OEM/ODM service, at present has produced the ship with/the vehicle
with the GPS antenna module and the receiver module, the 3G antenna, GPS
receiver, outside various types GSM meets the antenna and in constructs
the type GSM/GPRS antenna module design, GPS satellite clock, the ship
uses the VHF/UHF antenna, GPS/VHF with/the vehicle the double frequency
antenna and 2.4G/5.8G antenna and each kind of high frequency coaxial
cable line and the attachment designs Che Chih and so on.
Gps Marine Antenna With Low Noise AmplifierEquipment - Electrical - Antennas - BJTEK NAVIGATION,INC. - Taiwan - February 9, 2015 - contact company for price
Designed for the Marine Vessels mast or tall buildings that require long extra cables without signal constraint to the GPS receivers. MA-600 is the integration of the high performance GPS patch antenna and a state- of-the-art low noise amplifier into...
Mobile Gps Antenna With LnaEquipment - Electrical - Antennas - BJTEK NAVIGATION,INC. - Taiwan - February 9, 2015 - contact company for price
GA- 38 Mobile GPS Antenna with LNA Compact & Sensitive GPS antenna with Excellent Signal Amplification for Mobile Applications GA- 38 is the integration of a high performance GPS patch antenna and a state- of- the- art low noise amplifier into a very...
Marine Gps Receiver Locator Gm 62Equipment - Electrical - Antennas - BJTEK NAVIGATION,INC. - Taiwan - February 9, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Description: Small size and ruggedness, demand of vehicle locating and marine navigation GPS Receiver that will sustain harsh environment. GM62 is a Mini Marine GPS receiver build- in well- known SiRF StarIII GPS chipset. GM62 provides custom...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce