Cam - Chinaprice: contact company for price
depending on the customers demands;Offer high-precision grinding cams.
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Taizhou Ranri Import&Export Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 008657686175057
- Address: ROOM 903, West Building, Century Square,, wenlin, China
- Website: http://ranritrade.com
Published date: September 6, 2012 -
- Business Description: We are the enterprise that are appointed to be the supplier and manufacturer of high voltage circuit breaker components&accessories by the Chinese government. With various kinds of components&accessories, CNC (computerized numerical control)machinery processing center and heavy forging equipments, the OEM can be done by us according to different samples or diagrams from customers.
Acsr Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Strength DistributionEquipment - Electrical - Components - Jn Ever Trust Tading .co, - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
ACSR Bare Conductor Specification: Aluminum Conductor Steel Reinforced Standard: ASTMB232, DIN48204, BS215 PART2, IEC61089, IEC209, IEC888, IEC889, EN50182 Application: Aluminum conductor steel wire reinforced wire used as bare overhead transmission ...
Aaac All Aluminum Alloy Conductor B399 Iec61089 6201Equipment - Electrical - Components - Jn Ever Trust Tading .co, - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
This conductor is made from aluminium-magnesium-silicon alloy of high electrical conductivity containing enough magnesium silicide to give it better mechanical properties after treatment. These conductors are generally made out of aluminium alloy 620...
Aac All Aluminum Conductor Electrolytically Degree ShortEquipment - Electrical - Components - Jn Ever Trust Tading .co, - China - September 6, 2012 - contact company for price
This conductor is also known as aluminium stranded conductor. This conductor is manufactured from electrolytically refined (E.C.GRADE) aluminium, having purity of minimum 99.5%. This conductor is used mainly in urban areas and the spacing is short an...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"