Everexceed Economical Opzs Eco Range Battery -price: contact company for price
---reliable capacities for increased security, 28~300Ah(6/ 12 V Blocks)
EverExceed Economical OPzS Tubular ECO Range vented batteries are 15 year stationary batteries and were developed for Solar, RV/ Marine & general purpose applications. They are distinguished by their economical design, lead selenium tubular plate design, and their high tolerance to cycling.
The EverExceed Economical OPzS Tubular ECO Range lead selenium blocks provide the best possible compromise in lead acid plate technology. By utilizing a proportion of selenium in the grid alloy, a dense fine grain structure is produced. This alloy is extremely corrosion-resistant and virtually eliminates inter-granular corrosion-one of the most common causes of cell failure. A lead selenium cell, therefor, combines the advantages of both lead calcium and lead antinomy cells while exhibition none of the disadvantages.
Very high operationally reliability under rough operating conditions
Low maintenance due to reduced antimony in the alloy and high electrolyte reserve.
Optimized plate design produces increased capacities compared to DIN
Nominal capacity 28-300 Ah C20
15 years at 20℃(80% remaining capacity from C20)
Low gassing due to PbSbSnSe alloy(EN 50272-2)
Conforms to DIN 40 736 and DIN 40 737 T3
Electrolyte: diluted sulphuric acid dN=1.25kg/l
Specifications - TUBULAR PLATES: Tubular spine grid, low antimony. multiwoven polyester sleeve - NEGATIVE PLATES: Flat pasted grid, two level mesh for low resistance- TERMINALS: O-ring sealing system, allows +ve plate growth, copper female insert 10mm- INTERCONNECTS: Insulated cables- ELECTROLYTE: Specific gravity 1.240, large reserve for low maintenance- SEPARATORS: Microporous
Alarm security systems
- Posted By: EverExceed Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 8675521638065830
- Address: 76 Manchester Road, Denton, Manchester, M34 3PS, U, Manchester
- Website: http://www.everexceed.com
Published date: November 13, 2013 -
- Business Description: EverExceed is an international company having its head office in
U.K. and operations in various countries. The operations of
EverExceed in Asian region is controlled by EverExceed Industrial
Company Limited, Hong Kong and its manufacturing facilities of
different locations in China.
As a worldwide professional power products manufacturer in the international power market, EverExceed Industrial Co.,Ltd is proud of nearly 30 year manufacturing experience and its solid and professional teams in sales, marketing, R&D, providing innovative & eco friendly products, power efficiency solution and value added service.EverExceed Industrial Co.,Ltd. manufacture lead acid batteries, nickel cadmium batteries, solar modules, UPS, inverters, solar charge controllers, chargers and LED lights.
Everexceed Aino Micro Range Vrla BatteryEquipment - Electrical - Industrial Batteries - EverExceed Industrial Co., Ltd. - - November 13, 2013 - contact company for price
EverExceed AINO MICRO Range VRLA Battery ------Maintenance-free Rechargeable Sealed V.R.L.A Lead Acid Battery, capacities:1.3Ah to 65Ah AINO MICRO high quality valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) rechargeable batteries are designed to provide outstandin...
Everexceed Deep Cycle Agm Range Vrla BatteryEquipment - Electrical - Industrial Batteries - EverExceed Industrial Co., Ltd. - - November 13, 2013 - contact company for price
EverExceed Deep cycle AGM Range VRLA Battery --- sealed VRLA monobloc AGM Batteries, 20Ah~300Ah at 20℃ The extremely powerful, compact AGM VRLA batteries of EverExceed Deep Cycle AGM Range are an ideal energy source for durability in Photovolta...
Everexceed Deep Cycle Gel Range Vrla BatteryEquipment - Electrical - Industrial Batteries - EverExceed Industrial Co., Ltd. - - November 13, 2013 - contact company for price
EverExceed Deep cycle gel range VRLA Battery --- 26 Ah to 250 Ah @20℃ The extremely powerful and reliable EverExceed’s Deep Cycle Gel Range VRLA batteries perfectly fulfills the requirement for many different applications including telecommunic...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"