Multifunctional Stroke Limiter Dxz - Chinaprice: contact company for price
limit trilinear coordinates of space of the lifting, transmission in
building, port, mining and other industries, DXZ type Multi-functions
Stroke Limiter has many characteristics, like small volume, many
functions, high accuracy，adjustable limit, better
compatibility，convenient to install，maintain and adjust.
DXZ Main technical Parameters
Work Temperature: -40 ~ +55℃
Ratio 1 13-1:960
- Posted By: Yichang WTAU Electronic Equipment Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 867176922999
- Address: No. 28, Fazhan Ave., Yichang, Hubei, China (Mainla, Yichang, China
- Website: http://www.wtau.com
Published date: May 6, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Anti Overwinding Switch Gj 1Equipment - Electrical - Switches - Yichang WTAU Electronic Equipment Co.,Ltd. - China - May 6, 2013 - contact company for price
GJ-type hook limit switch is used for lifting wire rope anti-volume limit an electrical automatic protection switch. It is an appropriate weight of the hammer supporting the use of hook up and down movement to hold up or disconnect or turn-on switch,...
Gigabit Managed Switch Ukg1600gcEquipment - Electrical - Switches - Shenzhen Speed Technology Co.Ltd - China - April 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Gigabit Managed Switch UKG1600GC is a L2/L4 Gigabit managed switch with 16 SFP optical ports. The hardware supports wire- speed switching of the second layer. Users can set the various functions of switches through the Ethernet port in WEB. Built-in ...
Gigabit Managed Switch Ukg1602gcEquipment - Electrical - Switches - Shenzhen Speed Technology Co.Ltd - China - April 3, 2013 - contact company for price
Gigabit Managed Switch UKG1602GC is a L2/L4 Gigabit managed switch with 2 10/100M/1000M RJ45 ports and 16 SFP optical ports. The hardware supports wire-speed switching of the second layer. Users can set the various functions of switches through the E...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"