Power Inverter For Car - Chinaprice: 30.00 Dollar US$
There is some truth to the frying the car's electrical statement. Depending on the load placed upon it, it may cause the alternator to run at full output, which most of them (at least from the factory), are not intended to do for more than a very short amount of time (typically less than a minute). A continuous high load condition can overheat the alternator, leading the failure.
Also, most batteries in cars are of the "starting" type, as opposed to the "deep cycle" type. A starting battery is intended to deliver high current for a very short period of time - starting the motor. The alternator then comes online, replenshes the battery's charge level, and continues to run the various electrical devices of the vehicle. If the alternator can not keep up with demand, then the battery starts drawing down. A single good deep discharge of a starting battery is enough to cause failure (not a guarantee of failure, but a good probability of damage on some level, and potentially an outright failure). I've killed several batteries this way in my 4x4 trucks while using an electric winch - one good hard pull on the winch, which can peak at over 500 amps of draw, brings the battery down to about 9 voltsand the engine just barely stays running. Shut the truck off several hours later, and there isn't even enough charge to crank the engine over, nor will the battery take a charge from an off board battery charger. I now run two deep cycle batteries in parallel for the winch and other high draw devices such as the inverter, and isolate them from the starting battery.
- Posted By: Power inverter Inc.
- Phone: +86 755 86651200
- Address: Building A, Yifeng industrial park, Yifeng RD, ShenZhen, GuangDong, China
- Website: http://www.powerinverter.org/
Published date: June 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: Power inverter Inc. is a leader among inverter manufacture. Our main focus is creating the highest quality products. Power
inverter Inc. is a china inverter company located in Shenzhen. Our company concentrates on inverter design and inverter manufacture. The main products are car inverter, home inverter, pure sine wave inverter, 12v to 220v inverter and so on.
Unmanaged Fast Poe SwitchEquipment - Electrical - Switches - Shenzhen Hi-Net Technology - China - February 8, 2017 - 30.00 Dollar US$
Product Description: The S1005F-P is a 4+1SFP Power-over-Ethernet (POE) switch which is designed by Hi-Net Technology Company. It provides 4 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports and 1 SFP 10/100M port and 4 POE ports (Port 2-5). The POE ports can a...
Two Axis Current Output Inclinometer Tilt SensorEquipment - Electrical - Switches - Shanghai Zhichuan Electronic Tech Co., Ltd - China - January 17, 2017 - 49.00 Dollar US$
1. Measuring range: ±10°. 2. Two-Axis; 4-20mA Current Output. 3. Features: High accuracy; cost-effective; Protection grade:IP66; Robust aluminum cast housing; Standard M12 connector. 4. Applications: Construction machinery; Angle measuring, level adj...
Managed 24 Port Poe Switch With Broadcom ChipsetEquipment - Electrical - Switches - Hi-Net Technology Co,.Ltd - China - January 12, 2017 - 300.00 Dollar US$
S2928-P 24 Ports Gigabit Managed POE Switch with 4 shared Gigabit SFP Ports Product Description: The S2928-P is a 24G Full Managed POE switch which is designed by Shenzhen Hi-Net Technology Company. It provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ4...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"