Fujikura Fusion Splicer 70s 80s - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Place of Origin: Japan Brand Name: Fujikura Model Number: FSM- 70S function: splice fiber optic
The FSM- 70S is core- to- core alignment single fiber splicer succeeding to FSM- 60S. In addition to ruggedized concept, which 60S created, the 70S has a series of new features, such as ' Automated wind- protector and tube- heater' for quicker splicing cycle as well as fewer operation steps, ' innovative carrying- case design' for
quicker preparation, ' powerful Li- ion battey' for longer operation, high resolution bigger LCD monitor, and ' built- in operation manuals' in various languages. Market is from backbone network installation to opto- electronics components production for quality splice
SM ( ITU- T G. 652 & G. 657) , MM ( ITU- T G. 651) , DS ( ITU- T G. 653) ,
NZDS ( ITU- T G. 655) , Others
80 to 150Î¼m
100 to 1000Î¼m
Fibre cleaved length
5 to 16mm using Sheath Clamp A, B or 5 to13mm using FH- 60- 250, FH- 60- 900
Actual average splice loss
0.02dB with SM, 0.01dB with MM, 0.04dB with DS, 0.04dB with NZDS.
7sec: SM FAST mode, 12sec : SM AUTO mode, 15sec: AUTO mode
60dB or greater
100 splicer modes are available
Splice loss estimate
Several types of core deformations as well as core axis offset are taken into account for accurate loss estimate.
Attenuation splice function
Intentional high splice loss of 0.1dB to 15dB ( 0.01dB step) can be made for an
inline fixed attenuator
Storage of splice result
The last 2000 results to be stored in the internal memory.
X / Y ( 300X magnification) , or both X and Y simultaneously ( 160X magnification)
By two CMOS cameras for intersecting fiber viewing and 4.73 inches TFT colour LCD monitor
1.96 to 2.25N
0- 5000m above sea level, 0- 95% RH and - 10 to 50Â°C respectively.
Built- in auto- start tube heater with 10 heating modes and up to 20 for reference
Tube heat time
13- 15sec. with FP- 03 protection sleeve. Total memory of 30 heating modes are available
60mm, 40mm and a series of micro sleeves.
No. of splice/ heating
200 times of splicing and heat shrinking under with BTR- 09
Auto voltage selection from 100 to 240Va. c. or 10 to 15Vd. c. with ADC- 18. 14.8Vd. c. with BTR- 09
USB2.0 ( Mini- B) for data and video signal transfer to PC.
Up to 15m/ s wind velocity
146( W) x 159( D) x 150( H) mm
Including wind protector, monitor, and rubber protector
Excluding rubber foot
2.5 kg, with ADC- 18 AC adaptor
2.7 kg, with BTR- 09 battery
3000 arc- discharges
- Posted By: Hong Kong Honserv Limited
- Phone: 86075536934393
- Address: Qianjin 2nd Road Hangcheng Industrial Areaï¼ŒBaoan, Shenzhen , China
- Website: http://www.honserv.com.hk
Published date: March 24, 2016 -
- Business Description: Business Type: Trading Company
Main Products: Fusion splicer,OTDR,Site Master,Power Meter,Optical Fiber Tool
Total Annual Revenue: US$2.5 Million - US$5 Million
Top 3 Markets:
Southeast Asia 15.00%
Eastern Asia 10.00%
Comway C10 Fusion SplicerEquipment - Electrical - Hong Kong Honserv Limited - China - March 24, 2016 - contact company for price
* Core to Core alignment system * Most suitable design for FTTx, LAN, backbone, factories, long- haul installations * 1 sec. bootup time, 6 sec. splicing time * Enhanced Outdoor Color screen display * Long life battery with 7800mAh high capacity batt...
Exfo Otdr Maxtester 710bEquipment - Electrical - Hong Kong Honserv Limited - China - March 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Quick Details Place of Origin: Canada Brand Name: EXFO Model Number: MaxTester- 710B Dead zones: EDZ 1 m, ADZ 4 m Display: 7 inch Storage: 2GB Specifications EXFO MaxTester 710B Last- Mile Handheld OTDR equal to FTB- 1 1310/ 1550nm 30/ 28dB Support i...
Sumitomo Type 81c Fusion Splicer MachineEquipment - Electrical - Hong Kong Honserv Limited - China - March 24, 2016 - contact company for price
Quick Details Place of Origin: Japan Brand Name: Sumitmo Model Number: Type- 81C Commodity: Sumitomo Fusion Splicer Language: English, Japanese, Italian, German, French, Sanish, Portuguese, Russian. . . Screen: Touch Screen Heater: 2pcs of heater Siz...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"