One Head Keg Filler - Chinaprice: 2500.00 Dollar US$
Filling Heads One head
Production capacity 10-30kegs/hr
Size of plateform 500*600mm
Overall size 560*600*1460mm
Rate of beer waste Less than 1%
Kegs size 2-50L stainless steel and plastic kegs
- Posted By: Shandonghg
- Phone: 86418866
- Address: No. 55 Gongyenan Road , Jinan, Shandong, China
- Website: http://www.shandonghg.com
Published date: September 29, 2016 -
- Business Description: Shandong HG Machinery Co., Ltd. specializes in designing, researching and manufacturing fully automatic and semi automatic beer, beverage and the other liquid production and filling line. Introducing German advanced technology and innovate on the technology, HG company becomes leader in domestic liquid package machinery industry and the most professional supplier for liquid production and package turnkey project.
One Head Keg WasherEquipment - Food Processing - Beverage / Juices - Shandonghg - China - September 29, 2016 - 5300.00 Dollar US$
This series candle filter is designed based on the innovation of Germany technology. This machine is used in filtering beer, yellow alcohol, many kinds of beverage, condiments and the other kinds of liquid. We used international famous brand pneumati...
Beer DispenserEquipment - Food Processing - Beverage / Juices - Shandonghg - China - September 29, 2016 - 700.00 Dollar US$
1. Humanized design, little problems, and easy maintenance. 7. All the parts are made through computer numerical control; the parts are stable and durable. 8. Large control case, easy heat dissipation, convenient inspection, high fastness. 9. High qu...
Self Adhesive Labeling MachineEquipment - Food Processing - Beverage / Juices - Shandonghg - China - September 29, 2016 - 12500.00 Dollar US$
1. Apply Japanese Mitsubishi mapping photoelectrical sensor, high sensitivity. 2. Apply Japanese Omron label photoelectrical sensor, high sensitivity. 3. Apply Germany KINCO label input and output motor, stable performance, high labeling accuracy. 4....
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"