Dog Food Machine - Chinaprice: 99000.00 Dollar US$
1. Pet food processing line Description:
Animal food processing line is suitable to make dry animal food pellet (dog, cat, bird, monkey, rabbit etc.)
1). All Animal food equipments are made of stainless steel.It meet food safety require.
2). The Pet food making whole line fully continuous and automatic.
3). Reno Company provide basic animal food receip according to your require.
4). The final animal food shapes and sizes can be various by changing the extruder die.
5). Supply different size mould free for customer.
6). Packing machine could be supplied to work with the line (depend on your require).
dog food machine pet food machine
2. Raw materials for Animal food pellet:
For example, Most of pet food pellet inculding animal protein and plant protein, Plant protein adopts corn flour, rice flour, wheat flour, soybean flour, peanut cake powder…..Animal peotein adopt meat meal, shrimp meal, crab meal, sleeve-fish meal, bone power, fresh meat paste, chicken paste and so on….you can add other ingredient according to the local fish live require.
Cat food you should add sea animal powder……Dog food you should add bone powder, meat powder…
You should change some raw material percent according to the animall require!
3. Animal food machine can make the follow Products:
This animal food processing line can be used to produce pet food pellets, the pellets size can be from 1.0mm to 9.0mm by adjusting the extruder dies, Meanwhile this line can used to produce dog food, cat food by change some place. You can buy one whole line to make fish food and dog cat food together.
4. The Animal food extruder machine Capacity:
100-150kg/h, 220-260kg/h, 400-500kg/h, 800-1000kg/h
5. The Animal food processing line (500kg/h )Flow chart:
Grain grinder---Mixing system---Twin screw Extrusion systemDrying systemFlavoring system--Packing system
6. China standard industrial Voltage for pet food machine:
Three phases: 380V/50Hz, Single phase: 220V/50Hz, We can make it according to customers’ Local voltage according to different countries (400v 415v 480v…….).
7. Machines Materials:
All the Animal food machines are made by stainless steel, this whole line is with reasonable design and with high automation; the screws are made by alloy steel, with building block system structure and self-cleaning function.
- Posted By: Jinan Reno Machinery Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 008615069036725
- Address: dingzhuangju industrial area, jinan , shandong, China
- Website: http://www.renoextrusion.com
Published date: September 2, 2016 -
- Business Description: manufacturing : snacks machinery/pet food machnery line/fish feed machinery line.corn flakes plant/kurkure plant/nik naks production line/textured soya protein machinery/core filling snacks machinery/pet chews food machinery/mini instant noodle line
Corn Flakes Machinery Production LineEquipment - Food Processing - Candy / Snack Food - Jinan Reno Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - September 2, 2016 - 180000.00 Dollar US$
1. Corn flakes machine Description: Breakfast cereal manufactured by twin-screw extruder or single screw extruder through the treatment of flakes of grain, served with milk and marshmallows, were a very popular food among the families. 2. Raw materia...
Baby Food MachineryEquipment - Food Processing - Candy / Snack Food - Jinan Reno Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - September 2, 2016 - 18000.00 Dollar US$
Jinan reno extrusion company, special baby food machinery manufacturer in china . our baby food machinery is basic on the twin screw extruder, used the rice powder as raw material, mixing in the mixer machinery, adding the water to modify the moistur...
Core Filling Snacks MachineryEquipment - Food Processing - Candy / Snack Food - Jinan Reno Machinery Co.,Ltd - China - September 2, 2016 - 28000.00 Dollar US$
Snacks food processing line, cheese puffs machines, corn puffs machines, snacks machine, puffed food machine, corn snacks food machine, cheese balls snacks food processing line, snacks food production line core filling snacks machine, core filling sn...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce