Automatic Evisceration Machine - Chinaprice: contact company for price
To cover the shortage of semi. automatic to saving labors, raising
quality of products and hygiene standard, Connect supply high technology
evisceration poultry processing system up to the capacity of 12000BPH.
The system including evisceration, viscera handling, feet processing, so
the Automatic Evisceration machine is very functional.
- Posted By: Connect Industrial Co., LTD
- Phone: 86057488362797
- Address: RM1904,BUILDING A,95 BUSINESS CENTER,JIANGNAN ROAD, ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.slaughter-machinery.com/
Published date: August 1, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
24v 10ah Electric Bike Battery Small Frog TypeEquipment - Food Processing - Meat / Poultry - Joy Batttery Technology Co., Ltd. - China - June 18, 2013 - contact company for price
Model: L2410-F8S No. Item Characteristics Remarks 1 Nominal Capacity 10Ah Fully charged @1C to 29.2V for 2.5 hrs, then discharge to 20V @ 0.2C. 2 Nominal Voltage 24V 3 Charging Cut-off Voltage 29.2V 4 Discharge Cut-off Voltage 20V 5 Max. Charging Cur...
Dh 100 Chop Cutter 65292 Spareribs MachineEquipment - Food Processing - Meat / Poultry - Zhaoqing Jingcheng Mahinery Co., Ltd - China - May 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Detailed introduction: This machine can cut into strips and granular length is about 25 mm, save manpower and material resources to reduce labor intensity. The machine adopts stainless steel production, comply with the national hygiene standards. Thi...
Dh 50 Fish Skinner 65292 Peeling Skin MachineEquipment - Food Processing - Meat / Poultry - Zhaoqing Jingcheng Mahinery Co., Ltd - China - May 14, 2013 - contact company for price
Product name:DH-50 fish peeler Product Numbers: N2010122294854 Product material: stainless steel The product model: DH - 50 Product features: processing variety of fish skin, such as squid, tilapia, catfish, cod, flatfish, Specification: 620L * * 570...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"