Newly Developed Coconut Meat Grinder - Chinaprice: contact company for price
This coconut grinding machine is specially designed to grind the coconut meat into small size particles with the centrifugal force of rotor with teeth. It has simple structure with advanced technology.
The machine is forbidden to be hit when raw material is feed.
Hard foreign materials, like iron nail, stone, are not allowed to enter into the machine.
- Phone: 008613213253322
- Address: No.2-1803 Soubao Business Center, No.16 South-Wes, Beijing, China, China
- Website: http://www.bidragon.com
Published date: October 21, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Good Price Apple Paste Making MachineEquipment - Food Processing - Beijing Double Dragon International Industrial & M - China - October 21, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction This apple paste making machine is widely used in small workshop, especially domestic workship, also are popular among professional spicy processing industries. It is made of high quality stainless steel with reasonable price. Good stabl...
Full Stainless Steel Almond RoasterEquipment - Food Processing - Beijing Double Dragon International Industrial & M - China - October 21, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction This almond roaster is mainly composed of transmission part, electrothermal tubes, and electric control case and air outtake. With the introduction of temperature controller, the temperature inside the baker can be controlled automatical...
High Quality Cassava Slicing MachineEquipment - Food Processing - Beijing Double Dragon International Industrial & M - China - October 21, 2013 - contact company for price
Application widely used to many kinds of, such as pineapple, kimi, lemon, apple, banana, guava, cassava potato, taro, lotus and etc). Introduction Slice is round shape, thickness can be adjusted by screen control. Compared with the former model, it i...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"