Qs Series Small Vertical Centrifugal Diving Water Pump - Chinaprice: contact company for price
QS series submersible pump is a water drawing machine dives into water to
work, which intergrates the motor and water pump. This series pump conveys
clarified water and other liquid with similar physical property to water.
1. The motor and the water pump are intergrated and dive into water to work,
which is safe and reliable.
2. No special requirements for the well tube and lifting pipe( that is, it can
be used for steel pipe well, ash pipe well, shallow well and so on; steel,
rubber and plastic pipes and so on can all be used as the lifting pipe if
permitted by the pressure. )
3. Easy for installation, use and maintenance; small occupation, no need of
building up a pump room.
4. Simple in structure, thus saves the raw materials.
Whether the working condition and management of pump are proper is directly
related to its service life.
Itâ€™s widely used for deep well water pumping, farm irrigation, spraying,
industrial mine enterprise water supply, drainage and all kinds of hydraulic
Adopts anticorrosive and antifriction material, which make the pump can
also apply to industrial sewage, water supply and discharge for oil, chemical,
mine, mine enterprise etc.
1. Three- phase power supply. Voltage: 380v, failure of no more than Â±5% .
Frequency: 50Hz, failure of no more than Â±1% .
2. The motor must be full filled with clean water.
3. The motor works under water totally, under water depth is no more than 70m.
Also, the bottom of motor can not leave the bottom of well for more than 3m.
4. Water temperature: â‰¦20â„ƒ.
5. Rate of solids in water( count for weight) â‰¦0.01% .
6. Water PHï¼› 6.5- 8.5.
7. Sulfuretted hydrogen in water â‰¦1.5mg/ L.
8. Hydrion in water â‰¦400mg/ L.
9. Water source must ensure that the submersible pump can work continously.
- Phone: 8637186560516
- Address: No. 171, Zhongyuan Middle Road, Zhongyuan Dist., Z, Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.chinadragonpump.com
Published date: March 16, 2016 -
- Business Description: Dragon Dream Pump covers an area of more than 100mu, has equipment of more than 300 sets. Besides, it has a computer pump comprehensive testing center which reaches the national standard B level. With the advantages of high quality, high efficiency, energy saving, safe, reliable, and reasonable price, our company s Dragon Dream brand pumps are deeply favored by users and sole well in abroad markets. Covers various industry and fields of construction, environmental protection, electric, water supply, heating ventilation, mining, metallurgy, oil, chemical, medical, food, paper-making, agricultural irrigation and so on, Dragon Dream company has always provided equipment for national key projects for a long time.
Qj Series Vertical Electric Deep Well Submersible Centrifugal Water PumpEquipment - Lighting - Industrial - Zhengzhou Dragon Dream Pump Valve Equipment Co., L - China - March 16, 2016 - contact company for price
QJ Series vertical electric Deep Well Submersible centrifugal water Pump Summary QJ series deep well submersible pump is a water drawing machine dives into water to work, which intergrates the motor and water pump. This series pump conveys clarified ...
Whiteness Meter Awm 216Equipment - Lighting - Industrial - Guangzhou Amittari Instruments Co., Ltd - China - December 18, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Parameters Measuring Range 0~120 Resolution 0.1 Illumination Condition 45/ 0 Illuminant LED 457 nm Whiteness Formula Blue Light Whiteness WB=R457 Measuring Aperture 11x18 mm Rectangle Zero Drift â‰¤0.1 Stability of Display â‰¤0.5 Repeatabilit...
Offer To Sell Used Konica Minolta Cl 200 Chroma MeterEquipment - Lighting - Industrial - Cheery Hint - Hong Kong - October 23, 2015 - contact company for price
We have 1 pc used Konica Minolta CL- 200 chroma meter for sale. The unit was kept with care and all functions are in perfect state. The chroma meter is Japanese made & was used for our optoelectronic items quality check before oversea shipment only. ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"