120w Canopy Led Light - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Input Voltage 100 - 240 Vac
LED Maintain Flux 13, 200lm (Ta=25ºC)Power Consumption LED: 120W | Total: 135W
Optional Color Temp. 3000-3500K /5000-5500K /6000-6500K
Fixture Material Aluminum and PC
IP Rating IP65
Guarantee 3 years
Fixture info. 430 x400 x130 mm, 8.4 kg
Packing Info. Pending
- Posted By: AOK LED Light Company Limited
- Phone: 8659183820665
- Address: No. 152, Guanpu Rd, Cangshan District, Fuzhou City, fuzhou, China
- Website: http://www.aokledlight.com
Published date: September 27, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
60w Canopy Led Light F SeriesEquipment - Lighting - AOK LED Light Company Limited - China - September 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Model No. AOK-60WF Input Voltage 100 - 240 Vac or 12V/24Vdc*1 Power Consumption LED: 60W | Total: 65W LED Maintain Flux 6, 600lm (Ta=25ºC) Optional Color Temp. 3000-3500K /5000-5500K /6000-6500K Fixture Material Aluminum and PC IP Rating IP65 Guarant...
Canopy Recessed Led LightEquipment - Lighting - AOK LED Light Company Limited - China - September 27, 2013 - contact company for price
Model No. AOK-90WF Input Voltage 100 - 240 Vac or 24Vdc*1 Power Consumption LED: 90W | Total: 100W LED Maintain Flux 9, 900lm (Ta=25ºC) Optional Color Temp. 3000-3500K /5000-5500K /6000-6500K Fixture Material Aluminum and PC IP Rating IP65 Guarantee ...
Wall Lighting Fixtures Ybt4401aEquipment - Lighting - Ningbo Yashi Lighting Technology Co., Lt - China - August 30, 2013 - contact company for price
MOdel NO: YBT4401A Aluminium die-casting housing, Surface is coated with outdoor used powder, with acid and alkali resistant, aging resistant. Diffuser is clear glass, no dizzy light Sealed with silicone rubber gasket Protection: IP44 Suitable places...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"