Ball Mill Mining Equipment - Chinaprice: contact company for price
The ball mill is a key equipment for grinding materials, widely used in powder-making production line such as cement, silicate sand, new-type building material, refractory material, fertilizer, ore dressing of ferrous metal and non-ferrous metal, glass ceramics, etc. Ball mill can grind various ores and materials with dry type or wet type. There are two kinds of ball mills, grate type and over fall type due to different ways of discharging material.
OREWORLD Ball Mill Working Principle
Ball mill is a principle and cylindrical revolving device, and belongs to external gear-driving ball mill. The materials are transported by feeder, and gets into mill chamber through hollow screw axis equably, and there is lining plate and steel balls in the chamber. When the cylinder body goes round and round, the steel ball is taken to certain height, then falls down, and the materials are struck and grinded heavily. The above action repeats constantly till the size of materials reaches the required fineness. The powdery materials are discharged through discharge grate plate, and the milling work is over.Ball mill mainly consists of feeding part, discharging part, gyre part, transmission part (decelerated machine, small transmission gear, motor, electric control) and so on. The hollow axis adopts cast steel, the lining plate can be replaced, the big gyre gear is made of forging rolling gear, and there is lining plate in the cylinder body, which has favorable abrasion resistance. The ball millhas the features of stable running and reliable working.
Ball Mill Mining Equipment
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Oreworld Trade (Tangshan ) Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 00863155392226
- Address: No.438 Junrui Office.,Xueyuan Road,Lubei District,, Tangshan, China
- Website: http://www.oreworld.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: Oreworld trade (Tangshan) Co.,Ltd., founded in July 9, 2001, is a
leading trade & manufacturing company in China.
We have more than 40 employees in which 95% of them have master s degree or the degree of Bachelor of Arts in which 20% of them are the engineers for DR. We have 10 departments that are Ore products, Ore dressing (mineral separation) chemicals, Smelting auxiliaries, Oil field chemicals, Specialty cement, Refractory & insulation bricks, Water treatment, QC, DR and Financial department. We manufacture our products in the trade mark of OREWORLD by OEM in the factories that you can look into in detail at each relative web page.
We have engaged in mining industry, oil field drilling, metallurgy industry and chemical industry. The products we are handling are refractory bricks, insulation materials, CSA cement, calcium aluminate cement, glass fiber, synthetic slag, proppant, graphite, and bentonite mine hoist,polyacrylamide,xanthe,jaw crsher,magnetic separator etc.
Air ShaftEquipment / Machinery - Arvind Rub-Web Controls Ltd. - India - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
AIR SHAFT - Lug Type delivers superior performance for winding application in the widest range of Winding-Unwinding Process. AIR SHAFT - Lug Type is one of the best cores gripping having widest range from heavy to light duty work. Most time saving pr...
Knife Gate Valve Non Rising Stem Carbon Stainless Steel Bolted Gland Design One Piece Type PaperEquipment / Machinery - Shanghai Ciphy Industry Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
KNIFE GATE VALVE PRODUCT’S SIZE: PRESSURE GRADE FROM TO CLASS 150 2” 36” DESIGN DESCRIPTION: ONE-PIECE CAST STEEL BODY; BOLTED GLAND, NON-RISI NG STEM; INDUSTRY APPLICATION: PAPER, WATER, WASTEWATER, CHEMICAL, POWER, STEEL, MINING, AVAILABLE WITH CHA...
Knife Gate Valve Bolted Gland Cast Or Ductile Iron Metal Seal Brass BronzeEquipment / Machinery - Shanghai Ciphy Industry Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
DESIGN DESCRIPTION: Design: MSS SP-81; Manufacture: Factory STD; Face To Face: ANSI B16.10 Flange: ANSI B16.1; Bolt Gland; Metal Seal; Material and Working Temp.: Cast Iron and Ductile Iron: 0 C-80 C(32 F -176 F) Brass/bronze Seal: 80 C(176 F) Maximu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"