Hpc 3010l Insulated Wire Cable Crimping Machine - Chinaprice: contact company for price
the wires 2. Touch screen operation/computer operation. 3. Sevro control
4. Personalization order 5. Automatic feeding with loose terminal Model
HPC-3010L Cutting Length60-65000mm Optionally from 30mmStripping
LengthFront end :0.1mm-15.0mm; optionally from 28mmRear end:0.1mm-
15.0mmCutting Accuracy(1.0+0.002*L)Wire Range0.13-5.0mm(AWG26-
AWG10) MAX7mmCrimping Force2/4 Tons (options)Wire Feeding
Speed Max 8m/sNoise Level
- Phone: 865923751807
- Address: No.2288 Middle-Tongji Road,Tong'an District,Xiamen, Xiamen, China
- Website: http://www.hiprecise.com
Published date: January 6, 2014 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Hpc 3320 Wp Wire Terminal Crimping ToolEquipment / Machinery - Xiamen Hiprecise Electronic Equipment Co.,Ltd. - China - December 31, 2013 - contact company for price
HPC-3320-WP Wire terminal crimping tool 1. Applicable for home appliance and automobile harness processing; 2. Both ends Crimping 3. Automatic water-prof putting device and ink injecting device can be selected. 4. Use roller o...
Hpc 5040 Coaxial Cable Crimping ToolEquipment / Machinery - Xiamen Hiprecise Electronic Equipment Co.,Ltd. - China - December 31, 2013 - contact company for price
HPC-5040 Coaxial cable crimping tool 1. Machine body color depends on your choice 2. Easy to change different specifications of wires 3. Four processing positions, easy to change different applicators, seal insertion(both ends), coaxial cable process...
Hpc 3020 Hydraulic Coaxial Cable Crimping MachineEquipment / Machinery - Xiamen Hiprecise Electronic Equipment Co.,Ltd. - China - December 30, 2013 - contact company for price
HPC-3020 Hydraulic coaxial cable crimping machine 1. Applicable for home appliance automobile harness process 2. Both ends crimping 3. Use roller to feed the wires 4. Touch screen operation/computer operation 5. Automatically processing waste materia...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"