Induction Forging Machine - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Power output: 100- 800KW
Frequency: 0.5- 10Khz
Bar Diameter: 25- 200mm
Output: 0.2- 3T/ h
Temperature: 800- 1250Â°C
Material: Carbon steel, Brass, Iron, Alloy steel, Stainless steel. Aluminum
Application: Bar, Flat plate, Bar end heating, Flat bar End, Pipe ends, Custom
Induction heating technology is increasingly being used for industrial forging applications because it offers an unbeatable combination of speed, consistency, control and efficiency.
DUOLIN offers induction forging machine used for heating a wide range of bar and billet diameters. DUOLIN induction power supply is the latest generation; help you benefiting from the forging industry.
ï¬ No combustible gases
ï¬ Heating rapidly reduce oxide skin on billet
ï¬ Improve the working environment
ï¬ Uniform heating temperature increases die life
ï¬ Continuously working, 24 hours non- stop
ï¬ Be Started up 100% at any load
ï¬ Less interference to others equipment in workshop ( Proved by CE)
ï¬ IGBT inversion technology & LC series circuit design achieve energy saving up to 15% - 30% compared with SCR technology
ï¬ Easy to operate and maintain
MFP 100D2 160D2 250D2 350D2 500D2 600D2 750D2
Rod diameter 25- 50mm 25- 70 mm 30- 100mm 50- 160mm 60- 200mm
Rates 0.2- 0.25 T/ h 0.3- 0.37 T/ h 0.7- 0.75T/ h 0.9- 1 T/ h 1.4- 1.5 T/ h 1.9- 2 T/ h 2.9- 3 T/ h
Rated output power 100 KW 160 KW 250 KW 350 KW 500 KW 600 KW 750 KW
Power capacity 140KVA 230KVA 340KVA 450KVA 610KVA 750KVA 930KVA
Input current 150A 240A 375A 525A 750A 1000A 1125A
Input Power 380V/ 50Hz 3phases 4lines ( 1 neutral line)
Duty Cycle 24houts non- stop
Dimension 840* 870* 1840 ( mm) 1240* 970* 1940 ( mm) 1700* 1050* 2250 ( mm)
- Posted By: Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd
- Phone: 862883930607
- Address: No.112 Hancheng Road, Xindu Industrial Zone, Cheng, Chengdu, China
- Website: http://www.duolin.com/
Published date: May 10, 2016 -
- Business Description: Duolin electric is a manufacturer of induction heating machine, founded in 1994. We design, build and repair high quality general purpose, turn key and fully automated induction generators, process development, and personalized consulting for each and every one of our clients. Duolin induction heaters can precisely meet your specific needs of induction heating, forging, hardening, brazing, annealing, tempering, hot pipe bending services. Our highly experienced team of designer, electrical and mechanical engineers, application experts and sales representatives stand here ready to serve for you.
Duolin has offered induction heating solution in North America, South American, Europe and most countries in Asia, don't hesitate to contact us for manufacturing or any service at industrial applications, we can bring you not only the machine but full set of service. You will benefit from newest induction heating technology.
Induction HeatingEquipment / Machinery - Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd - China - May 10, 2016 - contact company for price
High Frequency Induction Heating Equipment Power: 7KW/ 30kw Frequency: 50- 200K Application: brazing, hardening, forging, melting Feature: ï¬ IGBT inversion technology ï¬ Good for smaller parts ï¬ Heating Rapidly ï¬ Customized coil according job ...
Special Induction EquipmentEquipment / Machinery - Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd - China - May 10, 2016 - contact company for price
Special Induction Equipment Other application Shrinkage fitting, water boiling, bolt heating, steel plate heating, stub drying, railway rivet heating etc. DUOLIN induction power supplies provide heating solutions to various applications. Duolin elect...
Preparation Induction EquipmentEquipment / Machinery - Chengdu Duolin Electric Co., Ltd - China - May 10, 2016 - contact company for price
HF XRF Sample Preparation Induction Equipment PLC controlled, Two stations ( fusion + molding) chamber with cooling system Four stations ( two fusions + two molding) chamber with cooling system High frequency fusion sample preparation equipment is us...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"