Jaw Crusher For Quarry Construction - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Jaw Crushers have two types:
PE and PEX series. Mainly used to crusher all kinds of mining stones primarily. It is suitable for all kinds of ore and rock primary crushing or secondary crushing. PE series is used to primary crushing, PEX series is used in secondary crushing and fine crushing.
Jaw crusher structure
The jaw crusher is mainly composed of Main frame, Fixed jaw plate, Swing jaw plate, Left and right side boards, Fly wheel and grooved wheel, Guard shield of swing jaw, Swing jaw, Eccentric shaft, Toggle, Adjusting pedestal, Adjusting plate, Hydraulic jack, Adjusting bolts, Stretched spring, T- bolt, Clamp.
Jaw crusher working principle
The jaw crusher adopts the electric motor as the power. The eccentric shaft is revolved by an electric motor through v- belts. It causes the swing jaw following the preconcerted path to crush the feeding material. Thus the material will be crushed in the crushing chamber which is composed of the stationary jaw plate, swing jaw plate and the liner plate. The material is discharged from the lower part of machine that is what you want.
Features and Benefits of Jaw Crusher
1. Simple structure and reliable operation. Easy maintenance and low operating cost.
2. The frame of jaw crusher is very firm due to removing welding residual stress.
Hongji Mine Machinery is a famous stone crusher manufacturers in China which was established in 1960. We can supply many kinds of stone crusher such as jaw crusher, hammer crusher, impact crusher, combined crusher, roller crusher , cone crusher. If you want to buy any kinds of stone crusher, please contact us at any time.
- Posted By: HeNan Hongji Mine Machinery CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8637167662768
- Address: No.668 (Hongji Industrial Park), West Zhongyuan Ro, Zhengzhou, China
- Website: http://www.chinahongji.com
Published date: December 30, 2014 -
- Business Description: Henan Hongji Mine Machinery Co., Ltd. is a reputed manufacturer and joint
stock enterprise with import & export rights and mainly produces large
and medium sized mining machinery, metallurgy machinery and building
material equipment. We are founded in August 7th, 2008 by restructuring,
setting up 4 branch companies and a research center. The history of our
group can trace back to Zhengzhou Huaye Industrial Machinery Co., Ltd.,
which was established in 1969. After more than 40 years' development, we
have built into a comprehensive enterprise that comprises R&D, test,
manufacture, sales and service functions.
Our headquarters, covering 80,000 square meters, is located in the Mechanical Industrial Park of Zhengzhou City, where is in the transportation junction of central China, owning more than 180 sets of heavy processing equipment with an annul output of more than 800 sets of equipment. Our fixed asset is 80,000,000 RMB (more than 11,000,000 USD).
Features Of Hydraulic Cone CrusherEquipment / Machinery - Shanghai Pioneer Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd - China - December 30, 2014 - contact company for price
1. The best cavity design and adjustable stroke HP cone crushers can be easily adjusted for different production requirements. With a wide selection of cavities, the same crusher can be used in 2nd, 3rd or 4th crushing stages, producing different end...
Service Of Cone CrusherEquipment / Machinery - Shanghai Pioneer Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd - China - December 30, 2014 - contact company for price
The following is Cone crusher delivery Service of cone crusher 1) Pre- sale service: Freely provide project designing, process designing, choosing suitable equipment for you. 2) Medium- sales service: Accompany you to complete the acceptance of the e...
The Working Process Of Hydraulic Cone CrusherEquipment / Machinery - Shanghai Pioneer Machinery Manufacturing Co.,Ltd - China - December 30, 2014 - contact company for price
1. When cone crusher is working, motor drives the eccentric sleeve to rotate. The eccentric sleeve drives the transmission shaft and cone part to make swing movement. When they swing to the extent that the surface of the crushing wall is close to the...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"