Utg21 Ps Ultrasonic Level Transmitter - Chinaprice: contact company for price
variety of corrosive occasions
2.Blind area: 0.25m~0.5m
3.Ranging accuracy : 0.3% (Standard condition)
4.Ranging resolution: 1mm
5.Pressure: Less than four atmospheric pressure
6.Display: With LCD to display liquid levels
7.Analog output: 4~20mA\
8.Digital output: RS485, Agreement Modbus or customization agreement (four-wire)
9.Power supply: DC24V or AC220V
10.Ambient temperature: -20C~+60C
11.Protection grade: IP65
12.Installation: Nut or flange
- Posted By: DALIAN TAIJIA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD
- Phone: 8641186737519
- Address: No.2 (Gan), Huabei Road, Dalian, China
- Website: http://www.tmeasurement.com
Published date: April 9, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Utg21 Py Ultrasonic Level TransmitterEquipment / Machinery - DALIAN TAIJIA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD - China - April 9, 2013 - contact company for price
It’s safe and clean with hign precision and long service life, stable and reliable, and is aplicable for various of fields and high temperature.The meter’s all input and output lines must be with such protection and functions as lighting protection a...
Utg21 Be Ultrasonic Level TransmitterEquipment / Machinery - DALIAN TAIJIA TECHNOLOGY CO.,LTD - China - April 9, 2013 - contact company for price
Includes several proprietary technologies.it’s non-contact one and does not contact liquid diectly and is aplicable to various fields of acid, alkali, salt, anticorrostion, and high temperature 1.Rrange: 0~20m 2.Blind area: 0.2m~0.8m 3.Accuracy : 0.3...
Drk103a Brightness MeterEquipment / Machinery - Jinan Drick Test Instruments Co. Ltd - China - April 8, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction Brightness Meter is widely applied in papermaking, fabric, printing, plastic, ceramic and porcelain enamel, construction material, chemical industry, salt making and other testing department that need to test whiteness. DRK103A brightnes...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"