Wire Mesh Machine Grid Welding - Chinaprice: contact company for price
by microcomputer , pressing, forging, welding at the same time, reduce
the cost of 3 times without electrode.Welding slit is smooth and
beautiful, the strain of the wire is high. The welding speed can be
adjusted, the mire diam of 3mm - 10mm wires can be welded. It has
replaced the old one which produced the grid wire mesh.
Wire Mesh Machine Grid Welding
Thank you in advance for your consideration
- Posted By: Anping Lifeng Wire Mesh Machinery Factory
- Phone: 8631186965581
- Address: xiumen street, Shijazhuang, China
- Website: http://www.aplifeng.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Air ShaftEquipment / Machinery - Arvind Rub-Web Controls Ltd. - India - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
AIR SHAFT - Lug Type delivers superior performance for winding application in the widest range of Winding-Unwinding Process. AIR SHAFT - Lug Type is one of the best cores gripping having widest range from heavy to light duty work. Most time saving pr...
Knife Gate Valve Non Rising Stem Carbon Stainless Steel Bolted Gland Design One Piece Type PaperEquipment / Machinery - Shanghai Ciphy Industry Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
KNIFE GATE VALVE PRODUCT’S SIZE: PRESSURE GRADE FROM TO CLASS 150 2” 36” DESIGN DESCRIPTION: ONE-PIECE CAST STEEL BODY; BOLTED GLAND, NON-RISI NG STEM; INDUSTRY APPLICATION: PAPER, WATER, WASTEWATER, CHEMICAL, POWER, STEEL, MINING, AVAILABLE WITH CHA...
Knife Gate Valve Bolted Gland Cast Or Ductile Iron Metal Seal Brass BronzeEquipment / Machinery - Shanghai Ciphy Industry Co.,Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
DESIGN DESCRIPTION: Design: MSS SP-81; Manufacture: Factory STD; Face To Face: ANSI B16.10 Flange: ANSI B16.1; Bolt Gland; Metal Seal; Material and Working Temp.: Cast Iron and Ductile Iron: 0 C-80 C(32 F -176 F) Brass/bronze Seal: 80 C(176 F) Maximu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"