Yb2 W Wth Th Series Explosion Proof Motor - Chinaprice: contact company for price
induction motor are derived from YB2 series products. They are suitable
for places where there are light corrosive outdoors. The safety
performance conforms to the standard of GB3836 electric equipment for
using in the explosive gas environment. The explosion-proof mark is
'ExdIIBT4'. Specifications: Rated voltage: 380V, 660V, 380V/660V Rated
frequency: 50Hz Protection degree: IP55 Output: 0.12KW-200KW Insulation
class: F Duty: S1
Yb2 W Wth Th Series Explosion Proof Motor
Please see our contact information below
- Phone: 8657686402391
- Address: Air Compressor Industrial Zone, Zeguo Town, Wenlin, ZheJiang, China
- Website: http://www.kailidamotor.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Induction Furnace Structure Digitalization MetalsEquipment / Machinery - Xi'an Abundance Electric Technology Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Due to its high thermal efficiency, uniform heating, low consumption of burning materials and precise control of heating temperature and etc, MF induction heating furnace has been widely used in various types of metal materials processing fields. For...
Electric Arc Furnace Wall Ordinary RisingEquipment / Machinery - Xi'an Abundance Electric Technology Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Electric arc furnace is use of electrode arc generated by high- temperature melting ore and metal, gas discharge arcing when the energy is concentrated, the arc temperature is 3000 degrees or more. For the melting metal, compared with other steel-mak...
Submerged Arc Furnace Ferrochromium Manganese ReducingEquipment / Machinery - Xi'an Abundance Electric Technology Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
It is mainly used for reduction smelting ore and carbonaceous reducing agent and solvent and other raw materials. The main production is ferrosilicon, ferromanganese, ferrochromium, tungsten iron, silicon manganese alloy and other iron alloy, Submerg...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"