Ysw Series Three Phase Motor - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Place of Origin: Ningbo China ( Mainland)
1, Ambient temperature: - 15° C≤ Θ ≤ 40° C
2, Altitude: Not exceed 1000m
3, Power range: 0.8- 315kW
4, Rated voltage: 380V
Excellent starting performance
High starting torque
- Posted By: anling
- Phone: 057488861500
- Address: Xikou industrial zones , ningbo, China
- Website: http://www.electric-motor.net/
Published date: November 27, 2014 -
- Business Description: Mainly includes: asynchronous motor, three phase asynchronous motor, single phase motor, split phase start single phase motor, single phase capacitor start motor, single phase motor, single phase resistance capacitance running single phase capacitor running asynchronous starting motor, motor, Marine ac three phase asynchronous motor, etc . Products sold throughout the country, and a large number of exports to America, Germany and other European and American countries.
Y Series Three Phase Motor Y100 B5 Pig IronEquipment / Machinery - anling - China - November 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Product name : Y series three- phase motor Model: Y100 B5 Pig iron Place of Origin: Ningbo China ( Mainland) Specifications: Product Introduction: Y Series Three- phase Asynchronous Motors are totally enclosed fan cooled three phase asynchronous moto...
Ys Series Three Phase MotorEquipment / Machinery - anling - China - November 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Product name : YS series three- phase motor Place of Origin: Ningbo China ( Mainland) Specifications Model: YS series 3- phase asnchronous motor Type: Asynchronous Motor Frequency: 50HZ YS Series Three- Phase Asynchronous Electric Motor It is suitabl...
Ys71 Three Phase Long Shaft MotorEquipment / Machinery - anling - China - November 25, 2014 - contact company for price
Product name : three- phase long shaft motor Model: YS71 Place of Origin: Ningbo China ( Mainland) Specifications: Product Introduction: 1, Ambient temperature: - 15° C≤ Θ ≤ 40° C 2, Altitude: Not exceed 1000m 3, Power range: 0.8- 31...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"