Anti Tear Conveyor Belt - Chinaprice: contact company for price
transverse steel cords or polyester cords evenly
arranged in the top cover(or both top and bottom cover)
of the steel cords or fabric carcass, The anti-tear
layer is perpendicular to the running direction of
belt, when the belt conveys hard and sharp materials,
the anti-tear layer can stop it from being pierced.
Even if the belt is pierced, the anti-tear layer can
still prevent from being tom.
Anti Tear Conveyor Belt
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: ELEPHANT GROUP CO.,LTD
- Phone: 13326076161
- Address: 127hengshan road, NanJing, China
- Website: http://www.elephantconveyorbelt.com/
Published date: November 15, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Oil Resistant Conveyor BeltEquipment - Material Handling - ELEPHANT GROUP CO.,LTD - China - November 15, 2012 - contact company for price
1) Product characteristics and uses The product is made of cotton canvas, nylon canvas or EP canvas and finished through the processes of calendering, assembling, vulc-anizing and etc. It is suitable for conveying oily materials. 2) Technical indexes...
Polyester Conveyor BeltEquipment - Material Handling - Maanshan FeiFan rubber belt technology Co.,Ltd - China - November 13, 2012 - contact company for price
Polyester conveyor belts, also called EP conveyor belts, whose tension resistant body is canvas woven by polyester in warp and polyamine in weft. The belts have the characteristics of low elongation in warp and good troughability in weft, good water ...
Steel Cord Conveyor BeltEquipment - Material Handling - Maanshan FeiFan rubber belt technology Co.,Ltd - China - November 13, 2012 - contact company for price
1. CHARACTERISTICS 1.1 high tensile strength: the belts are suitable for large span, long distance transportation of materials. 1.2 Small elongation in use: the belts need only a very short take-up stroke distance. 1.3 Small diameter of drive pulley ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"