Drive In Through Racking - Ukraineprice: contact company for price
storage due to removing the aisles between rows. This makes Drive In
racks particularly advantageous in warehouses with very high cost of
storage space. Handling equipment drives into the racking system. Drive
In racks provide secure block storage of products, which are too fragile
or not adapted for stacking one on top of another. Especially
advantageous is using of these racks in warehouses with expensive
storage area. Pallets are installed inside the channels, which are
formed with frames of pallet rack. Due to the lack of passes between
constructions Drive In racks allow to place cargo more closely,
utilizing the maximum area of the warehouse. In comparison with pallet
racks, drive- in racks increase the storage area almost doubled and take
80% of the total floor space.
Drive- in racks are handled according to the « LIFO» principle ( last in, first out) when loading and unloading of pallets are made from one end of the rack.
Drive- through racks are handled according to the « FIFO» principle ( first in, first out) . Pallets are loaded on a rack on one side and unloaded from the other.
Advantages of IMVO drive- in/ drive- through pallet racks:
pallet rails with modified cross section configuration are characterized by high mechanical strength.
50 mm vertical adjustability.
different types of coatings for different operation conditions.
reliable pallets guides for stackers.
load distribution elements for insufficiently strong floors.
high stability design due to diagonal bracing.
- Posted By: IMVO Ltd.
- Phone: 380322971444
- Address: Ukraine, Lviv, 313 Shevchenka str., 79069, Lviv, Ukraine, Ukraine
- Website: http://www.imvoracking.com/
Published date: July 7, 2014 -
- Business Description: Scientific and Production Enterprise "IMVO" is the leading Ukrainian manufacturer of racking systems. Company is in the market for over 20 years, during this time our specialists developed and implemented more than 4,000 storage solutions.
Company has two production facilities. Quality Management System "IMVO" is certified with ISO 9001:2009. Product quality is confirmed by certificates UkrSEPRO. Company is a member of the Chamber of Commerce in Ukraine.
Pallet Racking Certification Iso 9001 2009Equipment - Material Handling - IMVO Ltd. - Ukraine - July 7, 2014 - contact company for price
Pallet racks are the most common type of storage racks. These systems are equally used in small warehouses and large logistics centers, being the most popular because of its simplicity. Pallet racking provides direct access to all units, that are sto...
Vacuum Ceramic FilterEquipment - Material Handling - Beijing ShengNuo Industrial Mining Technology Co., - China - July 3, 2014 - contact company for price
Vacuum Ceramic Filter is a new type of Solid- liquid Separation machine which is featured in energy- saving, high efficiency, low production cost, high automation level, smooth operation, low power consumption, low moisture of filter cake, low suspen...
Basalt High Pressure Grinder Mill Stone Milling EquipmentEquipment - Material Handling - Shanghai Jianye Heavy Industry ., Ltd - China - June 25, 2014 - contact company for price
This grinding machine is mainly applied in the production of the powder of mineral materials in the industries of metallurgy, construction, chemical industries, and mining, etc. Basalt is a common extrusive igneous ( volcanic) rock formed from the ra...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"