Used Palace Barrel Desiccant Inserter - USAprice: contact company for price
inserts per minute. Variable speed drive, auto fill system, air and
wheel orienting, portable, adjustable height. Hour meter reads 2600
hours. Sensors include: bottle back-up, fill tube empty, hopper level,
bottle presence, bottle fill, stuck barrel.
Tooling consists of the following:
1 - 1 gram single drop
1 - 1 gram dual drop
2 - 0.5 gram single drop
2 - 0.5 gram dual drop
Used Palace Barrel Desiccant Inserter
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: CapPlus Technologies
- Phone: 6235822800
- Address: 22505 N. 18th Dr., Phoenix, AZ, USA
- Website: http://www.capplustech.com
Published date: September 17, 2012 -
- Business Description: We are a provider of new and used pharmaceutical and nutraceutical machinery
Warehouse RackEquipment - Material Handling - Jiangsu Huayi Zhongheng Metal Technology Development Co., Ltd - China - February 15, 2017 - 0.85 Dollar US$
Pallet racking is the simplest and most commonly used solution, which is easily adapted to any load or volume. Single or back to back racks are separated by aisles. The racking height is determined by the building dimensions and type of fork lift tru...
Heavy Duty Material Handling EquipmentEquipment - Material Handling - Changzhou Maxtree Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - January 3, 2017 - 5.00 Dollar US$
MXP-125kg air chain hoists are applied for different occasions. In light industry, we recommend light duty air hoists to you. With high speeds and precise spotting, these hoists are ideal for high production cycle operations. Electric hoists as lifti...
High Capacity Compressed Air Hoist Large FrameEquipment - Material Handling - Changzhou Maxtree Technology Co.,Ltd. - China - January 3, 2017 - 10.00 Dollar US$
MXP-16t air chain hoists give us a better choice to lift the heavy stuff than electric hoists. They have light weight and compact design. We pay attention to safety, therefore, our hoists are equipped with emergency stop button. 16t air chain hoist i...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"