Wire Rope Inspection Detector - Chinaprice: 15.00 Dollar US$
TCK•W has developed a series of products, including TCK•W portable inspection models, TCK•W wired/wireless On-line Automatic Inspection System, TCK•W Wire Rope Non-destructive Flaw Detector for Elevator, and TCK•W Steel-cord Conveyor Belt On-line Inspection System, to meet the demands of different customers in mining, harbor, ropeway, petroleum, electric power, hoisting, elevator, cable stayed bridge, and other wire rope related area.
- Posted By: wire rope inspection technology
- Phone: 8637965112379
- Address: torch innovation garden of luoyang high tech development zone, Luoyang, Henan, China
- Website: http://www.wmndt.cc
Published date: September 8, 2016 -
- Business Description: TCK•W Wire Rope Inspection Technology Co., Ltd. is a High–Tech Company in researching, manufacturing, spreading and serving non-destructive inspection instruments for ferromagnetic materials.
Web Smart 16 100m 2combo Giga Uplink Poe SwitchEquipment - Safety / Security - Hi-Net Technology Co,.Ltd - China - January 12, 2017 - 155.00 Dollar US$
S2218-P 16+2G Web managed POE Switch with internal power supplies Product Description: The S2218-P is a 16+2G web-managed POE switch which is designed by Shenzhen Hi-Net Technology Company. It provides 16 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, 2 Gig...
Gigabit 5 Port Poe SwitchEquipment - Safety / Security - Hi-Net Technology Co,.Ltd - China - January 12, 2017 - 27.00 Dollar US$
5 RJ-45 10/100/1000M ports POE Switch with power adapter Product Description: The S1605-P is a Small size 5 ports gigabit POE switch which is designed by Hi-Net Technology Company. It provides 5 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports; All five p...
Cell Phone Signal Blocker With Remote ControlEquipment - Safety / Security - buyjammer.com - China - January 5, 2017 - 80.00 Dollar US$
If you are afraid that a cell phone signal blocker will jam or interference the signal of base stations, with this blocker you needn’t worry about this issue. It can widely use in conference rooms, museums, theatres, concert halls, churches, temples,...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"