10a Solar Charge Controller Cmp12 - Chinaprice: contact company for price
For 12V Pv System: 120W Solar Panel, 12V Lead-acid Battery, 21V for Max input Voltage
For 24V Pv System: 240W Solar Panel, 24V Lead-acid Battery, 42V for Max input Voltage
1.1PCS 10A Solar Contorller
2.1PCS User Manual
Can be used for all panels
Short and Open Circuit protection
Full specification available if required
Fail Safe and cannot be damaged by accidental wiring mistakes
Advanced design with simple plug and play technology. No need for complicated adjustments
1.The Battery is being charged strongly when the Charge LED is lighting;Filckering means the battery is in floating charge Mode, if it`s off means charging stopped.
2.When the LOAD LED is lighting, it means there is output and load can work;if it`s off, there isn`t output and the load can`t work.
A solar charge controller is the controlling center of the PV battery in off-grid power system which makes use of solar cells array to protect your batteries from being over-charge and over-discharge, so the life span of it can be extended.
Function:According to the voltage of battery, Solar charge controller will adjust the charging current and decide if to supply power to the loads.
1. Generally keep the battery on full voltage condition.
2. Prevent the battery from over-charging.
3. Prevent the battery from over-discharging.
4. Prevent the battery from supplying power to solar panels during nights.
Output voltage:12V 24V auto switch
Max load current: ≤10A
Full charge cut:13.7V
Low voltage cut:10.5V
Zero Load Loses:≤20mA
- Posted By: YSmart Technology Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 075585232255
- Address: No. 30 XinFeng Road,Potoubei Village,Ailian Town,L, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.chinasolarregulator.com
Published date: May 10, 2013 -
- Business Description: YSmart Technology Co.,Ltd is an energetic and technological innovative
company, dedicated in researching, manufacturing and marketing solar
related proudcts,the factory islocated in Shenzhen China.We provide
products including PWM solar charge controller, Solar Lighting
Controller and MPPT solar controllers.
The company presses the ISO9000 quality management system control product quantity strictly, the export production all passes the relevant national company check (CE), get high evaluation of the customer.
Since 2009, our service has been expanded to all over world.Our products are widely used in Spain,United Kingdom,France,India,Italy,Australia and many other countries and regions ,and have been extensively applied and highly appraised in a number of major projects.
"Quality first, customer orientation" is our purpose. YSmart Technology will be committed to provide the best service to you!
1A 80A PWM solar charge controllers.
10A 60A MPPT solar charge controllers.
6V,12V,24V,36V,48V Solar charge controllers.
Hybrid Solar Ups Inverter With Mppt Charge Controller Inverters 48v 5kvaEquipment - Solar Power - Suzhou Develpower Energy Equipment Co., Ltd. - China - March 24, 2016 - contact company for price
FOB Price: US $350 - 1, 000 / Piece Min. Order Quantity: 1 Piece/ Pieces mppt charge controller inverters 48v ups 5kva Supply Ability: 3000 Piece/ Pieces per Month mppt charge controller inverters 48v ups 5kva Port: SHANGHAI Payment Terms: L/ C, T/ T...
Solar Water PumpEquipment - Solar Power - YunNanYaoChuanEnergy developmentco.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
1. Simple Introduction OfÂ JNTECH 25HP AC Solar Pumping System for agriculture irrigationÂ This 25HP systemÂ consists of 4 parts: solarÂ PV modules, PV pump inverter, ThreeÂ phaseÂ AC pump and water storage device. The pump inverter converts DC power...
Solar Deep Well Water PumpEquipment - Solar Power - YunNanYaoChuanEnergy developmentco.,Ltd - China - March 23, 2016 - contact company for price
feature: 1, motor and pump is integrated, but when shipping, they can take apart. 2, its runing under the deep water, the structure is simple with stable working. 3, high efficiency, reliable, safe. 4, no specific request of water pipe. 5, high head,...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"