Anticorrosion Coating Thickness Gauge Cm 8829h - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Anticorrosion Coating Thickness Gauge CM-8829H is equipped with the large range of F probe.
Measuring method:F probe
*paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chrome etc.(non-magnetic materials)
*alvanizing layer, lacquer layer, porcelain enamel layer, phosphide layer,
copper tile, aluminium tile, some alloy tile, paper etc.
Base:iron, nickle etc.(magnetic materials)
Operating Principle:F Magnetic Induction
Measuring Range:0~12 mm
Resolution:0.01 mm / 0.1 mm
Min. Raius Workpiece:F Type: convex 20 mm / concave 50 mm
Min. Measuring Area:16 mm
Min. Sample Thickness:0.3 mm
Accuracy:± 1~3%n or ± 0.2 mm
Auto Power Off
Metric / Imperial:Convertible
Battery Indicator:Low Battery Indicator
Operating Conditions:Temp. 0~40 °C, Humidity: 10~90 %RH
Power Supply:4 x 1.5 V AAA (UM-4) Battery
Dimensions:126 x 65 x 27 mm
Weight:210 g (Not Including Batteries)
* The F probes measure the thickness of non-magnetic materials on magnetic materials.
* Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous
(Notice:Continuous mode is convenient to measure the
coating thickness of curved objects and tiny objects.)
* Metric/imperial system selectable.
* Manual or automatic shut down.
* Automatic memory of calibration value, and automatic recognize the substrate.
* Operation process have buzzing reminder, while no buzzing in continuous mode.
* Use USB data output and RS-232 data output to connect with PC.
* Provide Bluetooth data output choice.
1. Main Unit
2. Probe (F Type)
3. Calibration Base Set (F Type) CTG-BS
4. Calibration Foils CTG-CF (1 set, 4 pieces)
5. Carrying Case
6. Operation Manual
1. USB, RS-232C data cable with software
2. Bluetooth data out put with software
- Posted By: Guangzhou Landtek Instruments Co. Ltd.
- Phone: +86-20-81609116
- Address: Flat C, Kengkou Electronic Base, No. 9 Huaxi Rd. Fangcun, Guangzhou, GUANGZHOU, GUANGDONG, China
- Website: http://www.landtek.cn/en/index.php
Published date: June 2, 2016 -
- Business Description: Guangzhou Landtek Instruments Co. Ltd. is one of leading professional manufacturers of meters and instruments in China. Our instruments are of both high quality and high ratio of performance to price so that products are salable to world- wide market.
Our instruments include Ultrasonic Thickness Meter, Coating Thickness Gauge, Moisture Meter, Vibration Meter, Three Axis Vibration Meter, Surface Roughness Tester, Surface Profile Gauge, Leeb Hardness Tester, Shore Hardness Tester, Gloss Meter, Window Tint Meter, Tachometer, Engine Tachometer, Anemometer, Sound Level Meter, Stroboscope, Lux Meter, Dew Point Meter, Humidity Meter, Tempereture Meter, Belt Tension Tester, PH/ORP Controller, Throttle Potentiometer Tester, Fuel Pressure Meter, etc..
Landtek Ultrasonic Thickness Meter Tm 1240Equipment - Testing / Measuring - Guangzhou Landtek Instruments Co. Ltd. - China - June 2, 2016 - contact company for price
Landtek Ultrasonic Thickness Meter TM-1240 Applications: Used for measuring thickness and corrosion of: *Pressure vessels, chemical equipment. *Boilers, oil storage tanks, etc.in industries of petroleum. *Shipbuilding, power station, and machine manu...
Landtek Anticorrosion Coating Thickness Gauge Cm 8829hEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Guangzhou Landtek Instruments Co. Ltd. - China - June 2, 2016 - contact company for price
Anticorrosion Coating Thickness Gauge CM-8829H Applications: Anticorrosion Coating Thickness Gauge CM-8829H is equipped with the large range of F probe. Measuring method:F probe Coating: *paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chr...
Landtek Coating Thickness Gauge Cm 8855Equipment - Testing / Measuring - Guangzhou Landtek Instruments Co. Ltd. - China - June 2, 2016 - contact company for price
Coating thickness gauge CM-8855 Applications: Coating thickness gauge CM-8855 has two measuring methods to choose.How to choose? Measuring method:F probe Coating: *paint, plastic, porcelain enamel, copper, zinc, aluminium, chrome etc.(non-magnetic ma...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"