Brightness Color Meter - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Brightness Color Meter is widely applied in papermaking, fabric, printing, plastic, ceramic and porcelain enamel, construction material, grain, salt making and other testing department that need to test whiteness yellowness, color and chromatism.
Menstruate many times and give series of arithmetic measuring result; Digital display and the result can be printed out;
1. Test objects color , diffuse reflectance factor RX, RY, RZ; stimulus value X10, Y10, Z10, chromaticity coordinate X10, Y10， Lightness L* ， Chromaticity a* , b* ， Chroma C* ab， hue angle h* ab， dominant wavelengthλ d; ChromatismΔ E* ab; lightness difference Δ L* ; Chroma difference Δ C* ab; Hue difference H* ab; Hunter system L, a, b；
2. Test yellowness YI
3. Test opacity OP
4 Test light scatting coefficient S
5. Test light absorption coefficient. A
6 Test transparencies
7. Test Ink absorption value
8. Reference can be practicality or data; The meter can maximum store ten references’ information;
9. Take the average value; digital display and the test results can be printed out.
10. The testing data will be stored while powering off for a long time.
1. Test the color and color difference of reflective objects.
2. Test ISO brightness ( Blue- ray brightness R457) , as well as the degree materials.
3. Test CIE whiteness ( W10 Gantz brightness and color cast value TW10) .
4. Test Non- metallic mineral products and construction materials whiteness.
5. Test yellowness YI
6. Test non- light scattering coefficient and light absorption.
7. Test ink absorption value.
1, GB7973: Pulp, paper and paperboard diffuse reflectance factor assay ( d/ o method) .
2, GB7974: paper and paperboard whiteness assay ( d/ o method) .
3, GB7975: paper and paperboard color measurement ( d/ o method) .
4, ISO2470： paper and board Blue- ray diffuse reflectance factor method ( ISO brightness) ;
5, GB3979: object color measurement
6, GB8904.2： Pulp whiteness assay
7, GB2913： plastics whiteness assay
8, GB1840： Industrial potato starch assay
9, GB13025. ： Salt making industry general test method; whiteness assay. Textile industry standards: pulp of chemical fiber whiteness measurement method
10, GBT/ 5950 construction material and non- metallic mineral products whiteness assay
11, GB8425: Textile whiteness test method
12, GB 9338: fluorescent brightening agent whiteness test method
13, GB 9984.1: sodium tripolyphosphate whiteness determination
14, GB 13176.1: test method for brightness of washing powder
15, GB 4739: Chroma of ceramic pigment test method
16, Gb6689: Dye chromatism Instrumental determination.
17, GB 8424: test method for color and chromatism of textile
18, GB 11186.1: Coating color test method
19, GB 11942: Colorimetric methods for color building materials
20, GB 13531.2: color of cosmetics tristimulus values and delta E * chromatism measurement.
21, GB 1543: Paper opacity determination
22, ISO2471: paper and cardboard opacity determination
23, GB 10339: paper and pulp light scatting coefficient and light absorption coefficient determination
24, GB 12911: Paper and paperboard Ink absorption determination
25, GB 2409: Plastic yellow index. test method
1. Simulate D65 illumination lighting. Adopt CIE1964 supplement color system and CIE1976 ( L * a * b * ) color space color difference formula.
2. Adopt d / o observation geometry lighting conditions. Diffusion ball diameter of 150 mm, 25 mm diameter of test hole, with light absorbers to eliminate the sample mirror reflected light.
3. Repetitive: δ ( Y10) ＜ 0.1, δ ( X10. Y10) ＜ 0.001
4. Indication accuracy: △ Y10＜ 1.0, △ X10( Y10) ＜ 0.01.
5. Sample size: test plane no less than Φ 30 mm, thickness no more than 40 mm.
6. Power: 170- 250V, 50HZ, 0.3A.
7. Working situation: Temperature 10- 30 ℃ , relative humidity no more than 85% .
8. Sample size: 300×380×400mm
9. Weight: 15 kg.
1. DRK103A brightness meter;
2. A power line; a black trap;
3. Two pieces of no fluorescent white standard plate;
4. One piece of fluorescent whitening standards board
5. Four light bulbs
6. Printing paper 4 volumes
7. A Power sample
10. Packing list
12. Optional: constant pressure powder sampler.
- Posted By: Shandong Drick Instruments Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 86053166689788
- Address: No. 8, Dongyu Road, Tianqiao Dist., Jinan, China
- Website: http://www.sddrick.com/contact/
Published date: March 26, 2014 -
- Business Description: Drick is one df the Special detecting instrument company.Is mainly engaged in r&d, manufacturing and inspection instrument sales, its products applied to scientific research units, quality inspection institutions, colleges and universities, packaging, paper making, printing, rubber, chemical, food, pharmaceutical, textile, clothing, non woven fabric, man made board, wire, cable and other industries, for material development, physical properties testing, teaching research, quality control, incoming inspection is indispensable.
Drick102 StroboscopeEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Shandong Drick Instruments Co., Ltd. - China - March 26, 2014 - contact company for price
DRK102B Stroboscope Product Introduction Stroboscope is also called the stroboscopic static imaging or tachometer. It can give short and intense flash of light. Product features Display the flash frequency every minute by digital tube. Small size and...
Drick101e Medical Tensile TesterEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Shandong Drick Instruments Co., Ltd. - China - March 26, 2014 - contact company for price
DRK 101E Medical Tensile Tester Product Introduction DRK101E Medical Tensile Tester is designed according to related standard by advanced principle. It adopts advanced micro- computer to control, which is easy to operate. Product features Adopt high-...
Microcomputer Controlled Universal Testing MachineEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Shandong Drick Instruments Co., Ltd. - China - March 26, 2014 - contact company for price
Product introduction DRK101- 300 Microcomputer controlled universal testing machine for metal and non- metal ( including re Composite materials tensile, compression) , bending, shear, peeling, tearing, holding, Analysis of the static performance test...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"