Button Impact Testers - Chinaprice: contact company for price
plastic sew- through flange buttons.
With the equipment the impact resistance of plastic sew- through flange buttons can be determined that a falling mass of 0.84kg ( 29.5oz) is released from a height of 67mm ( 2.625inch) or other heights as required. Cracking, chipping or breakage constitute failure.
- Posted By: Qinsun Instruments
- Phone: 862164200566
- Address: No. 2578 Minhang District Gu Dai Road, Shanghai, shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.qinsun-lab.com
Published date: December 5, 2015 -
- Business Description: Qinsun Instruments Co., LTD was founded in 2010,comprised of many experienced engineers and designers standing in the forefront of the industry. Qinsun specialize in the research and development of high quality lab instrument for textile testing industry. Our head office in Shanghai and we provide high quality testing instrument and comprehensive service for textile factory,academic research institute and textile lab worldwide.
Moisture Management Tester MmtEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Qinsun Instruments - China - December 5, 2015 - contact company for price
Moisture Management Tester ( MMT) is an equipment to measure the dynamic liquid transport properties of textiles such as knitted and woven fabrics. Product Information: Fabric liquid moisture transport properties in multi- dimensions, called moisture...
Sweating Guarded HotplatesEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Qinsun Instruments - China - December 5, 2015 - contact company for price
Testing Standards: GB/ T 11048, ISO 11092, ASTM F1868, ASTM D1518, JIS L1096 Application The Thermal resistance wet resistance tester simulates the heat and mass transfer processes which occur next to human skin. Measurement of thermal resistance and...
Hydrostatic Head TestersEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Qinsun Instruments - China - December 5, 2015 - contact company for price
Product Information of Hydrostatic Head Tester: 1. Multi- point touch operating system with capacitive color touch screen of 7- inch, easy for controlling. Test results can be saved to Excel file, and sent via WIFI to anywhere, can also be saved to t...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"