Coating Thickness Gauge Dc 411a - Chinaprice: contact company for price
F- type Magnetic induction
Measure the thickness of Non- magnetic coating layers on magnetic substrate. :
Suchas: ( enamel, rubber, paints, plastics, copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, power, synthetic materials, Phosphide layer, Lead, tin, cadmium, ceramic oxide, Covering layer) on steel, iron, alloy and hard- magnetic steel. Conductive or non- conductive coating layer is unimportant, as along as it is non- magnetic.
NF- type Eddy current
Measure the thickness of non- conductive coating layers on non- magnetic substrate:
Such as: enamel, rubber, paint, plastic powder, synthetic materials, anodic- oxide layer on copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, non- magnetic stainless steel, gold and silver. Cover layer only can be insulationnot conduct electricity.
( 1) It meets the standards of both ISO2178 and ISO 2361 aswell as DIN ASTM and BS. It can be used both in the laboratory and in harsh field conditions.
( 2) Have RS232C can communicate with PC computer for statistics and printing by the optional cable.
( 3) Digital backlit display gives exact reading with no guessing or errors.
( 4) Two measurement mode: Single and Continuous
( 5) Have Bluetooth features to choose from
( 6) Wide measuring range and high resolution.
( 7) Automatic substrate recognition.
( 8) Manual or automatic shut down.
Display: 4 digits LCD
Range : 0~1250 um/ 0~50mil ( other range may be specified)
Metric/ Imperial conversion
Resolution: 0.1 um ( 0~99.9um) / 1 um ( over 100um)
Accuracy: Â±1~3% n or 2.5 um or 0.1mil
Operating condition: Temp. 0~50 C/ Humidity <95%
Power supply: 2x1.5vAA Battery
Weight: 340g ( Not including Batteries)
Standard Configuration: 1. Host 2. Carrying case 3. Operation manual
4. F probe in built , NF probe in built 5. Calibration foils
6. Substrate ( Iron) 7. Substrate ( Aluminium)
Optional Accessories: 1. Buletooth 2. USB adaptor for RS- 232C
3. RS- 232C cable & software
- Posted By: Guangzhou Amittari Instruments Co., Ltd
- Phone: 13242740988
- Address: Huanhua Rd, Liwan District, Guangzhou, China
Published date: March 17, 2016 -
- Business Description: Amittari Instruments aims at supplying professional instrument and excellent service.We have the honor of supplying professional measuring instruments for some customers such as Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge, Coating Thickness Gauge, Surface Roughness Meter, Window Tint Meter,Glossmeter, Hardness Tester, Sound Level Meter, Lux Meter, Anemometer, PH/ORP controlller, Vibration Meter, TemperatureMeter, Stroboscope, Moisture Meter, Belt Tension Tester, Dew Point Meter ,etc.
Coating Thickness Gauge Dc 114aEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Guangzhou Amittari Instruments Co., Ltd - China - March 17, 2016 - contact company for price
Range of Applicationsï¼š F- type Magnetic induction Measure the thickness of Non- magnetic coating layers on magnetic substrate. : Suchas: ( enamel, rubber, paints, plastics, copper, aluminum, zinc, tin, power, synthetic materials, Phosphide layer, L...
Electric Pressure Test PumpEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Evershining Corporation Limited - China - March 16, 2016 - contact company for price
Â· Model: DSY- 60A Â· Pressure( Bar) : 0- 60 Â· Flux: 6.0L/ Min Â· N. W/ G. W: 15.0/ 17.0 Kgs Â· Packing Size: 400* 300* 290( mm) Â· Voltage: 220V Â· Power: 400W Â· Model: DSY- 60 DSY- 100 Â· Pressure( Bar) : 0- 60 0- 100 Â· Flux: Â· N. W/ G. W: 12.0...
Standard Portable X Ray Flaw DetectorEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Dandong Aolong Radiative Instrument Group Co.,Ltd - China - March 7, 2016 - contact company for price
Application fields: spaceflight industry, shipbuilding industry, metallurgy industry, chemical industry, power supply, automobiles, pressure container, heavy machine manufacture industry, bridge building industry and others. Test weldings, gas apertu...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"