E H Digital Measuring Cable Cyk10 - Germanyprice: contact company for price
- Posted By: Ralph Messring GmbH
- Phone: 0611 988 17088
- Address: Sonnenberger Str. 52, Wiesbaden, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Website: http://www.ralphmessring.de
Published date: September 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our competitive brands are:
E+H, VEGA, MTL, P+F, KOBOLD, GEMU, FOXBORO(ECKARDT), GESTRA, BALLUFF, R.STAHL, ROSEMOUNT, ControlAir, SIEMENS...
Ralph Messring GmbH specializes in global sales and distribution of industrial equipment and supplies, our products mainly focus on industrial automation and process instrumentation, e.g pressure and temperature measurement, flow devices and automation controls components, oilfield equipment, safety products, industrial consumables and etc.
Battery Operated Magnetic Flow MeterEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Dalian Teren Instruments Co,Ltd - China - December 6, 2016 - 500.00 Dollar US$
Principle The method of measurement is based on Faraday's law of electromagnetic induction.When the conductive liquid moves within the magnetic field, voltage is induced in it, which is proportional to the velocity of the conductor.The equation is as...
Tds 100m Modular Ultrasonic Flowmeter ChinaEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Dalian Teren Instruments Co,Ltd - China - December 6, 2016 - 300.00 Dollar US$
Â TDS- 100MÂ Â Modular ultrasonic flowmeterÂ Wide Application Its unique features, particularly low cost, small size, high performance, local display, make it the ideal choice for industrial automation, processing control, flow meter networking, comp...
Ft220 Flow Transmitter ChinaEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Dalian Teren Instruments Co,Ltd - China - December 6, 2016 - 95.00 Dollar US$
FT220 Flow Transmitter The FT220 is a battery powered indicator, Featuring 5 digits of rate and 8 digits of total. The FT220 series flow controller provides highly reliable results for industrial requirement with high quality and reasonable price The...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"