E H Germany Radar Level Meter Fmr51 Ncaccbbdc1rgj - Germanyprice: 2081.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: Ralph Messring GmbH
- Phone: 0611 988 17088
- Address: Sonnenberger Str. 52, Wiesbaden, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Website: http://www.ralphmessring.de
Published date: September 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our competitive brands are:
E+H, VEGA, MTL, P+F, KOBOLD, GEMU, FOXBORO(ECKARDT), GESTRA, BALLUFF, R.STAHL, ROSEMOUNT, ControlAir, SIEMENS...
Ralph Messring GmbH specializes in global sales and distribution of industrial equipment and supplies, our products mainly focus on industrial automation and process instrumentation, e.g pressure and temperature measurement, flow devices and automation controls components, oilfield equipment, safety products, industrial consumables and etc.
E H Endress Hauser Radar Fmr57 Aaaccabda6cgj1Equipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - 2315.00 Dollar US$
Field of application Horn or parabolic antenna. Thanks to the additional air purge connection even strongly dusting and build-up forming media do not present any problem. Process connections: Thread or flange Temperature: -40 to +400°C (–40 to 752°F)...
E H Radar Level Meter Fmr57 Aaaacabca6rvj1Equipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - 2011.00 Dollar US$
Micropilot FMR57 is the sensor for the highest demands in bulk solids and best suited for measurements in high silos, bunkers or stockpiles. The parabolic antenna facilitates very small emitting angles and thus the measurement in slim silos. Micropil...
E H Hydrostatic Level Fmb50 Aa21ja1hgbtijb3uaaEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - 1200.00 Dollar US$
The compact Deltapilot FMB50 transmitter with the condensate resistant Contite measuring cell is typically used in the process and hygienic applications. It is made for level measurement in liquid and paste-like media in open or closed containers and...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"