E H Temperature Head Transmittertmt188 - Germanyprice: 18.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: Ralph Messring GmbH
- Phone: 0611 988 17088
- Address: Sonnenberger Str. 52, Wiesbaden, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Website: http://www.ralphmessring.de
Published date: September 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our competitive brands are:
E+H, VEGA, MTL, P+F, KOBOLD, GEMU, FOXBORO(ECKARDT), GESTRA, BALLUFF, R.STAHL, ROSEMOUNT, ControlAir, SIEMENS...
Ralph Messring GmbH specializes in global sales and distribution of industrial equipment and supplies, our products mainly focus on industrial automation and process instrumentation, e.g pressure and temperature measurement, flow devices and automation controls components, oilfield equipment, safety products, industrial consumables and etc.
Level Meter E H Fmu230a Fmu230e Fmu90 Fmr230 Fmr231 Fmr240 Fmr244Equipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Micropilot FMR240 with the small horn antenna is ideally suited for small vessels. The FMR240 is used for continuous, non-contact level measurement of liquids, pastes, slurries and solids. The measurement is not affected by changing media, temperatur...
Endress Hauser E H Germany Radar Level Meter Fmr52 Aaacaabpchk AkEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - 2011.00 Dollar US$
For applications in aggressive liquids Micropilot FMR52 offers extraordinary advantages with its completely PTFE-filled and flush-mounted horn antenna. The FMR52 is also the sensor for hygiene-sensitive applications in the food and life sciences indu...
Endress Hauser E H Germany Guided Radar Pmp51 Aa22ia1pgjgrja1 Z1Equipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - 616.00 Dollar US$
Field of application Version with rod, rope or coax probe. Process connections: Threads or flange Temperature: -40 to +200°C (-40 to +392°F) Pressure: -1 to +40bar (-14.5 to +580psi) Maximum measuring range: Rod 10m (33ft), rope 45m (148ft), coax 6m ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"