E H Ultrasonic Meter Fmu30 - Germanyprice: 420.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: Ralph Messring GmbH
- Phone: 0611 988 17088
- Address: Sonnenberger Str. 52, Wiesbaden, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Website: http://www.ralphmessring.de
Published date: September 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our competitive brands are:
E+H, VEGA, MTL, P+F, KOBOLD, GEMU, FOXBORO(ECKARDT), GESTRA, BALLUFF, R.STAHL, ROSEMOUNT, ControlAir, SIEMENS...
Ralph Messring GmbH specializes in global sales and distribution of industrial equipment and supplies, our products mainly focus on industrial automation and process instrumentation, e.g pressure and temperature measurement, flow devices and automation controls components, oilfield equipment, safety products, industrial consumables and etc.
Endress Hauser Absolute And Gauge Pressure Pmp51 Aa21ja1pgcgrja1Equipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - 642.00 Dollar US$
order code for example: E+H COS61-A1F0 E+H PMP71-1BA1SB1RAAAU E+H FMU90-R11CA212AA3A E+H FMU90-R11CA131AA1A E+H CLS13-B1K1A E+H PMC51-AA22IA1HGJGWJJ, 0-324mbar E+H CA71SI-B10A3A2 E+H PMD75-AA178811AAA1 E+H PROMAG55S80-UCJB1AC0AEAH E+H PMC51-AA22IA1PG...
Endress Hauser Absolute And Gauge Pressure Pmc 131 A55e2d22Equipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - 248.00 Dollar US$
The Cerabar PMC131 is a price-attractive pressure transmitter with capacitive, oil-free ceramic sensor for absolute and gauge pressure measurement. The compact design offers the following features: Direct system without diaphragm seal, diaphragm over...
Endress Hauser Absolute And Gauge Pressure Pmp51 Nb21jcmgcgmja1Equipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - 577.00 Dollar US$
HomeProducts Pressure Absolute/gauge pressure - Cerabar PMP51 Absolute and gauge pressure Cerabar PMP51 Digital pressure transmitter with welded metal sensor for measurement in gases, steam or liquids Order Select & Size Configure Compare Cerabar...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"