Endress Hauser E H Germany Radar Level Meter Fmr52 Aaacaabpchk Ak - Germanyprice: 2011.00 Dollar US$
- Posted By: Ralph Messring GmbH
- Phone: 0611 988 17088
- Address: Sonnenberger Str. 52, Wiesbaden, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Website: http://www.ralphmessring.de
Published date: September 1, 2016 -
- Business Description: Our competitive brands are:
E+H, VEGA, MTL, P+F, KOBOLD, GEMU, FOXBORO(ECKARDT), GESTRA, BALLUFF, R.STAHL, ROSEMOUNT, ControlAir, SIEMENS...
Ralph Messring GmbH specializes in global sales and distribution of industrial equipment and supplies, our products mainly focus on industrial automation and process instrumentation, e.g pressure and temperature measurement, flow devices and automation controls components, oilfield equipment, safety products, industrial consumables and etc.
Endress Hauser E H Germany Guided Radar Pmp51 Aa22ia1pgjgrja1 Z1Equipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - 616.00 Dollar US$
Field of application Version with rod, rope or coax probe. Process connections: Threads or flange Temperature: -40 to +200°C (-40 to +392°F) Pressure: -1 to +40bar (-14.5 to +580psi) Maximum measuring range: Rod 10m (33ft), rope 45m (148ft), coax 6m ...
Endress Hauser E H Germany Sensor Cls50 G6a2 12600Equipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - contact company for price
Indumax CLS50 is an inductive conductivity sensor for standard, hazardous and high-temperature applications. Benefit from high chemical resistance and long durability thanks to robust materials (PFA, PEEK). Moreover, it is insensitive to soiling and ...
E H Germany Radar Level Meter Fmr51 Ncaccbbdc1rgjEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Ralph Messring GmbH - Germany - September 1, 2016 - 2081.00 Dollar US$
Micropilot FMR51 for level measurement even under extreme process conditions like high temperature and high pressure in the oil & gas and chemical industry. The FMR51 free space radar offers maximum reliability due to an innovative and patented s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"