Is Mt Constant Temperature Integrating Sphere - Chinaprice: contact company for price
is 25℃, but high power lamps such as HID lamps and LED outdoor
luminaires will produce a lot of heat during the test, thus the
temperature inside the integrating sphere can not meet the requirements
of IEC standards. Lisun Group designed the Constant Temperatured
Integrating Sphere which allows the lamp was tested in a constant air
• Diameter: IS-0.3M (φ0.3m), IS-0.5M (φ0.5m), IS-1.0M (φ1.0m), IS-1.5M (φ1.5m), IS-1.75M (φ1.75m), IS-2.0M (φ2.0m). Other size can be designed according to the customer’s request.
• Painting of integrating spheres is according to CIE Pub.No.84(1989).
• Material: Pure barium soleplate (BaSO4).
• BaSO4 coating: ρ(λ)≥0.96(450nm~800nm) and ρ(λ)≥0.92(380nm~450nm).
• Fine diffuse reflection: Reflectanceρ≈0.8 and accuracy of ρ(λ)<1.5%.
• Build-in lighting holder position: The vertical is for E40, E27 and so on. The horizontal is for T5/T8/T12 tubes. The side assistant opening is for lighting fixtures.
• Auxiliary lamp position has been built-in. Auxiliary lamp and Auxiliary lamp device are optional.
• Power cable and socket has been build-in, it is convenient to power the testing lamp.
• Two photo detector ports, one optical fiber port and temperature sensor hole are built-in.
• Constant Temperature controlled range: 25℃-55℃ (refer to the environmental temperature with 25℃).
A. Temperature Increasing tolerance: ±1℃
B. Temperature Down tolerance: ±2℃
The integrating sphere works with a Spectrophotometer to do the photometry, colorimetry and radiometry parameters measurement:
• IS-0.3M/IS-0.5M is suitable for LEDs, LED modules, High Power LED, mini bulbs and other small lamps. The flux testing range is 0.001 to 1, 999 lm.
• IS-1.0M is suitable for CFL or LED bulbs. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 199, 990 lm.
• IS-1.5M/IS-1.75M is suitable for CFL, LED bulb and tube, fluorescent lamp, CCFL. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1, 999, 900 lm.
• IS-2.0M is suitabe for HID lamps or other high power lamps. The flux testing range is 0.1 to 1, 999, 900 lm.
- Posted By: Lisun Electronics Inc.
- Phone: +862151083341
- Address: Room 1210, No. 9 Building, Jiangqiao Wanda Plaza, , Shanghai, China
- Website: http://www.Lisungroup.com
Published date: August 15, 2013 -
- Business Description: Lisun Electronics Inc was found by Lisun Group in 2003. We have sales &
service offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai. In 2012, we built a high
level products show room & lab center in Shanghai. Lisun Group has set
up a new manufactory in China to research and develop the world high
technology CFL & LED Test Instrument. Its quality system has been
strictly certified by ISO9001:2008. The Lisun Group products have been
authenticated by the third party lab and were award CE certificate. As a
CIE Supportive Member, all of the test instruments of Lisun Group are
designed according to CIE Standards.
Lsg 2000 Goniophotometer With Rotating MirrorEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Lisun Electronics Inc. - China - August 15, 2013 - contact company for price
LSG-2000 Goniophotometer with Rotating Mirror (Moving Mirror Goniophotometer) completely meet LM-79 Clause 9.3.1. The LSG-2000 is an automatic light distribution intensity 3D curve testing system for measuring light. The measuring distance is from 5m...
Lsg 1800b High Precision Rotation Luminaire GoniophotometerEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Lisun Electronics Inc. - China - August 15, 2013 - contact company for price
Introduction LSG-1800B Goniophotometer is high precision automatic goniophotometric instrument for luminous intensity distribution measurements with facility for turning the light source. The LSG-1800B is an update version for LSG-1800, the LSG-1800B...
Is M P Integrating Sphere With Side Assistant OpeningEquipment - Testing / Measuring - Lisun Electronics Inc. - China - August 15, 2013 - contact company for price
The integrating sphere works with a Spectrophotometer to do the photometry, colorimetry and radiometry parameters measurement, but the large size of LED and HID fixtures are difficult to be fixed in the center of integrating sphere to test. To solve ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"