Domestic Septic Tank Owners Save Thousands -price: contact company for price
sewage treatment plants , Hydra International Ltd, global provider of
waste water treatments, engineered a domestic septic tank system, called
Hydra Septo Air. The system is designed to provide septic tank owners an
economical alternative to eliminate the major cause of sewage back-ups,
flooding and foul odour.
Hydra Director John Edgar said it’s unacceptable that domestic septic tank owners have to spend so much money in order to save the environment and human health from the perils of failing septic tank systems. Drain field replacement, full bio remediation treatment and other septic tank conversion systems cost anywhere from £1, 800 - £8, 000. Hydra Septo Air System costs a fraction of that amount.
“Around 95% of septic tank problems are caused by the heavy bio-slime secreted by anaerobic bacteria in the septic tank, ” explains John Edgar Hydra’s Head of Research and Development. “This bio-slime is pushed into the leach field where most of the treatment usually occurs. Over time, it builds up into bio mat which clogs the drainage field and eventually leads to hydraulic dysfunction and diminished wastewater treatment.”
Hydra Septo Air System solves the problem by providing septic tanks with aerobic bacteria and the ideal conditions for them to grow. Unlike anaerobes, aerobic bacteria are 20 times more efficient at breaking down effluent and do not produce bio slime. Instead, they devour the accumulated bio mat to restore drain field efficiency.
The system comes with an aerator made with the same durable diffusers that are used in city sewage plants. These release millions of tiny bubbles per minute for efficient oxygen exchange. It also utilises sufficient biological media for aerobic bacteria to colonise. This product, which includes an air pump, alarm system and Hydra Septo Boost starter pack, is available on amazon.co.uk from £543.79.
Hydra International, Ltd., headquartered in Milton Keynes UK, is the manufacturer and supplier of Hydra Septo Air System. The company has been formulating, manufacturing and supplying biological treatments, cleaning, maintenance and hygiene products for over 20 years. They specialise in leveraging the latest in technology to deliver good old fashioned values.
If you’d like more information about this topic, please call John Edgar at
+44 1908-265889 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Web link at: http://hydra-bio.com/grease-traps-septic-tanks/hydra-septo-air-domestic-sepa0060.html
Domestic Septic Tank Owners Save Thousands
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Hydra Interntional Ltd.
- Phone: 01908265889
- Address: Cerberian House, Carters Lane, Milton Keynes
- Website: http://hydra-aqua.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Transformer Oil PurifierEquipment - Waste Management - NAKIN oil purification company - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
ZYD series double-stage transformer oil purifier is specially designed for improving oil's dielectric strength and making sure electric equipments working safely and normally. ZYD machine equipped with double- stage vacuum system, it can quickly and ...
Waste Engine Oil Treatment EquipmentEquipment - Waste Management - NAKIN oil purification company - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Application: Series JZS waste engine oil purifier is mainly for regenerating the waste black engine oil. JZS has the functions of dewatering, degassing, decolor. Improving the engine oil’s properties, restoring the oil’s performance and lowering wear...
Pulp PaperEquipment - Waste Management - yunda - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Established in 1981, Zhengzhou Yunda Paper Machinery Co., Ltd. is specialized in the production of pulp making equipment and is the largest complete waste paper pulp making equipment manufacturer in the middle of China. Our company is located in Xued...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"