Hydraulic Auxiliary Crawler Compost Turner - Chinaprice: 7500.00 Dollar US$
Advantageous features of crawler design of the hydraulic auxiliary windrow compost turner:
◆ the total weight is light
◆ noise free, vibration free and pollution – free and long life
◆ High running speed
◆ Less damage to the ground
◆ Small ground pressure
◆ Gradually reduce fuel consumption
- Posted By: Compost Turner Machinery
- Phone: 86-371-65950309
- Address: weiyi road, zhengzhou, henan, China
- Website: http://www.compost-turner.net
Published date: August 10, 2016 -
- Business Description: Compost turners are used to optimise aeration and to accelerate the composting process. They ensure thorough mixing of the different compost materials as well as ideal heap formation with a triangular cross section. To learn more about commercial composting machines, please email to us: email@example.com
Stainless Steel Portable Cooking Oil PurifierEquipment - Waste Management - Chongqing TOP Oil Purifier Co.,Ltd - China - January 12, 2017 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Product Application 1.It dewater, deodorize, and eliminate impurities highly effective. 2.According to cooking oil`s nature of high water, more acid matter, much impurity and offensive odor content, this machine adopts Plate Pressure system which can...
Columbus Industrial FilterEquipment - Waste Management - A&S Filter CO.,LTD. - China - December 29, 2016 - 10.00 Dollar US$
Looking for Columbus Industrial filter? Contact us for more details. A&S Filter Co., Ltd. offers types of Columbus industrial filter: Columbus industrial HEPA filter, Columbus industrial water filter, Columbus industrial inline water filter, Colu...
Waste Hydraulic Oil Flushing Cleaning MachineEquipment - Waste Management - Acore Filtration Co.,Ltd - China - December 27, 2016 - 3000.00 Dollar US$
VHF Hydraulic Oil Flushing Cleaning Machine includes vacuum type and trolley type. Vacuum Hydraulic Oil Flushing Cleaning Machine is used in addition to vacuum separation of water in the vacuum heating oil temperature reaches 60 degree, the water beg...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"