Y83 160 Scrap Metal Baler Hydraulic Wanshida - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2. Application: Y83- 160 Scrap Metal baler is suitable for the steel plants, recycling companies, ferrous & non- ferrous metal smelting industry to compress metal scrap( steel parings, waste steel, waste copper & aluminum, waste stainless steel, scrap from discarded automobiles) into acceptable furnace charges of cuboids, cylinders, octagons & other shapes, so as to reduce the cost of transportation & smelting, to speed up furnace charging.
Nominal force ( kN) : 1600
Dimension of compress room ( L* W* H) ( mm) : 1600* 1000* 800
Bale dimension ( L* W* H) ( mm) : ( 400- 600) * 350* 350 or ( 400- 600) * 400* 400
Bale density ( kg/ m3 ) : >1800
Capacity ( kg/ h) : 2000- 3000
Single cycle time( s) : <150
Power ( kW) : 30
Bale discharging and operation: Turn- out, hand valve control
4. Quality: This machine apply to ISO9001: 2000 standard.
1) One year guarantee and lifelong maintenance;
2) Any problem, you can call us directly.
- Posted By: Wanshida Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Phone: 008613584177887
- Address: No. 9 Longyun Rd , Jiangyin, China
- Website: http://www.merceko.com
Published date: September 4, 2015 -
- Business Description: Jiangsu Wanshida Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd (Jiangyin Merceko
International Trade Co., Ltd.)is reputed enterprise in recycling
machinery industry, and specialized in producing the metal balers, metal
shears, car balers, baler shears, metal scrap briquetting machines,
loose material balers, metal shredders and other hydraulic machinery in
China, as well as in Asia.
We provide both standard and customized design in large range of different machines. They are widely applied in the industries of metal smelting, textile, fiber, paper making, waste recycle, Automobile, metal processing and so on. Our products are not only renowned in more than 30 provinces and cities in domestic markets, but also have being sold popularly in more than 70 countries and areas all over the world like Eastern Europe, West Europe, Middle East, Africa, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Oceania, North America and South America etc.
Jiangsu Wanshida Hydraulic Machinery Co., Ltd was established in 1985, and we researched and produced the first set of hydraulic metal baler in domestic in the same year.
In order to enlarge our overseas market and improve our Wanshida Brand, we especially established our trade company Jiangyin Merceko International Trade Co., Ltd.
We always improve our quality management system. And we have passed the certificate of ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management System and CE certification.
Looking forward to the future, Merceko expects to cooperate with you for greater achievements.
Zyd Series Double Stage Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier For Ultra VoltageEquipment - Waste Management - Chongqing XIBAO Oil Purifier Manufacture Co,.Ltd - China - May 12, 2016 - contact company for price
ZYD Series Double Stage Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier Suitable for high voltage project between 110- 500KV XiBao ZYD Double Stage Vacuum Transformer Oil Purifier/ oil Filtration Suitable for high voltage project between 110- 500KV Transformer oil m...
Waste Lubricant Oil To Diesel Fuel PlantEquipment - Waste Management - Chongqing XIBAO Oil Purifier Manufacture Co,.Ltd - China - May 12, 2016 - contact company for price
The waste lubricant oil toDiesel fuel oil machineis widely used for different kinds ofengine oil, industrial lubricant oil and all other lubricant oil. It can covert black waste engine oil, industrial lubricant oil and allother lubricant oil into die...
Wood Block Machine A Good Method Of Using ChipsEquipment - Waste Management - Shanghai Pallet Machinery - China - April 22, 2016 - contact company for price
Do you know ho to deal with the wood chips? Do you know the advantage of them? Let me tell you, today, wood chips can be used to make wood pallet, we can use a kind of machine- - - that is wood pallet block machine. Wood pallet block making machine i...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce