V Wire Wrapped Water Well Screens - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Screens) Form: 8 5/ 8' Deep Well Screen Pipe are manufactured by a v or
wedge shaped wire around an internal array of longitudinal support rods.
The world advanced all- weld technology is used with each intersecting
point of these wire fusion welded, which creates the robust construction
and excellent mechanical performance.
Operation principle: The v or wedge shaped profile wire wraps around the support rods over the full length of the screen creating a continuous slot opening, hence the screen allows water to enter the well freely in ample quantities while at the same time keeps the majority of sand and gravel out of the well.
Specifications ofv Wire Wrapped Water Well Screens: 1. Material: galvanized carbon steel, stainless steel ( 304, 304L, 316, 316L etc. ) 2. Diameter: 219mm
3. Slot Size ( mm) : 0.5, or as per customers’ requirement from 0.02mm- 3mm 4. Unit length 3m, 6m, 5.8m fit for the 20ft or 40ft container5. Open area up to 20% 6. End Connection: welding ( beveled end) , thread coupling( STC, LTC, BTC) or flange
7. Surface treatment: galvanized, painted, polish, etc. 8. Packing: bubble bag and woven bag, in bundle or unbundle or in wooden cases.
Advantages of v Wire Wrapped Water Well Screens:
1. Better filter function. The V- shape section plane of water well screens( Johnson screens) creates the continuous slot, which can avoid blockage and make sure of the unimpeded water. 2. Prolong life of well. The consecutive slot of water well screens( Johnson screens) have wider open area, and it can reduce the speed of the water entering to avoid the sand entering the screen under the great pressure, so it can control sand better, which can increase the water yield and prolong service time of the well. 3. Long service life. Wire and support rods are all- welded, which makes water well screens( Johnson screens) more robust and longer life. 4. High pressure- resistant. The longitudinal support rods and the continuous slot make the water well screens( Johnson screens) have more excellent pressure- resistant performance. 5. Customized. Specifications and end connections of water well screens( Johnson type screens) can be fabricated according to customers’ requirements.
- Posted By: Oasis Oil Tools Co.,Ltd
- Phone: 863732947626
- Address: No220 Baoshan West Road,Xinxiang, Henan, Xinxiang, China
- Website: http://www.oasiswellscreens.com
Published date: April 9, 2014 -
- Business Description: Oasis Oil Tools Co.,LTD, located in the industrial park of high tech enterprises in Fengquan District, Xinxiang City, covers more than 20000 square meters with total RMB 15 million investment. Oasis now has more than 150 staff, among them 6 persons are senior engineer. Since founded, OASIS always adhere to the development on innovation, development on efficiency and treat customers with honesty business philosophy. After many years efforts, now OASIS has developed into a famous manufacturer which integrates the research and development, design, manufacture and sell water well screens/johnson screens, oil well screens and sand control well screens, bridge slotted well screens, pipe based well screens, perforated pipe (base pipe), gravel pre packed well screens, wedge wire screens, passive water intake screens etc. water, oil and gas well filtering products as well steel tubes and pipes and industrial parts.
With imported fully automated computer numerical control equipment , Germany technology and advanced inspection methods, Oasis has developed more than 20 kinds of filtering products, the appearance and accuracy of which have a leading level at home and abroad. Our main products include the stainless steel/carbon steel/duplex stainless steel water well screens/Johnson well screens, pipe based well screens, perforated pipe, slotted pipe, bridge slotted well screens, sand control well screens,gravel pre packed well screens, industrial filters, screen plate, passive water intake screens, water cap, resin trapper Besides, the surface of OASIS well screens can be galvanized and powder coated. The pipe products have stainless steel pipe, carbon steel pipe, API/ISO oil well casing and related parts. Our well screens are widely applied in water well, oil well and gas well to control sand, filtering, paper making and chemical industry.
Oasis has the right to export well screens independently. Our water well screens have been exported to Russia, Sudan, Tunisia, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Canada, Bolivia, Ecuador, Columbia etc. Countries, and have received good feedback from customer at home and abroad.
Oasis person will still adhere to A good screen makes a good well, services to customers, satisfied with customers etc business philosophy to get mutual development.
Sell Seawater Desalination EquipmentEquipment - Water Treatment - Qingdao Zhongya Environmental Engineering Co.,Ltd - China - April 4, 2014 - contact company for price
Technique Parameter: Raw seawater: TDS≤ 3500ppm Water production: TDS≤ 600ppm Sea water temperature: 5°C ~ 35°C Rate of desalination: ≥ 99.2°C Power: by client demand( Voltage and frequency 380V/ 50HZ 220V/ 440/ 415 60HZ) Operating ...
Supply Bag Filtration SystemEquipment - Water Treatment - Shanghai Livic Filtration System Co., Ltd - China - March 28, 2014 - contact company for price
BF Series Bag Filtration System - - Bag Filter ( BF Filter for short) , with filter bags as the filter element, is capable of liquid precision filtration, it can remove the tiny impurities from liquid. Compared to cartridge filter, it has advantages ...
Stainless Steel 304 V Wire Water Well ScreenEquipment - Water Treatment - Oasis Oil Tools Co.,Ltd - China - March 13, 2014 - contact company for price
stainless steel 304 v wire water well screen Water well screens are also known as Johnson screens, wedge wire screens, wire wrapped well screens, rod based well screens, continuous slot water well screens, vee shaped wire well screens, screen pipe, s...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce