3d Modular Welding Table - Chinaprice: contact company for price
installed on it, and also it is expandable in all five directions
over the full length, width and weight.
2. Two kinds of material: Steel Welding Table ( Q345) or Casting Welding Tables( HT300)
3. System bores diameter: D28 or D16
4. With 100 x 100mm grid pattern of bores for D28 series, and 50 x 50mm for D26 series.
5. 3 kinds of Legs for customer’s choice: steel frame, hydraulic lift box or heavy duty wheels
6. Other fixtures and jigs are divided into: Supporting Tools, Locating Tools, Connecting Tools, Clamping and Fixing tools, Locking Tools, and Auxiliary Tools
7. Economical welding table:
a. Save much cost instead of reserving a lot of complicated and expensive traditional fixtures
b. Applies to various working conditions without the need of any modification
c. Safe and convenient to operate
8. Flexible design:
a. can bear extremely heavy loads
b. any work piece can be fixed and clamped on the table with other features and jigs,
c. 3D welding tables can be linked together against any of its five surfaces.
9. Precise design:
a. almost all work piece can be fixed precisely at certain points or surfaces with other fixtures and jigs in the process of assembling or welding.
b. even imprecise work piece also can be adjusted during preliminary work process.
10. Repeatable using:
a. easy to use existing parts in the workshop to imitate work piece assembly via CAD.
b. Widely applied in the manufacturing and processing of machines
3D Steel Welding Table ( D28) :
Sizes L* W* H( mm) Model No. Weight ( kg)
1000 x 1000 x 200 WT281010H 500
1200 x 1200 x 200 WT281212H 600
1500 x 1500 x 200 WT281515H 700
2000 x 1000 x 200 WT282010H 650
2400 x 1200 x 200 WT282412H 1000
3000 x 1500 x 200 WT283015H 1700
4000 x 2000 x 200 WT284020H 2600
3D Casting Welding Table ( D28) :
2000 x 1000 x 200 WT282010Z 800
2400 x 1200 x 200 WT282412Z 1200
3000 x 1500 x 200 WT283015Z 1900
4000 x 2000 x 200 WT284020Z 3200
3D Steel Welding Table ( D16) :
1000 x 1000 x 150 WT161010G 500
1200 x 1200 x 150 WT161212G 600
1500 x 1500 x 150 WT161515G 700
2000 x 1000 x 150 WT162010G 650
2D Steel Welding Table ( D28) :
1000 x 1000 x 100 WT281010E 290
1200 x 1200 x 100 WT281212E 390
1500 x 1500 x 100 WT281515E 550
2000 x 1000 x 100 WT282010E 560
2400 x 1200 x 100 WT282412E 670
3000 x 1500 x 100 WT283015E 870
- Posted By: Changzhou Santuo Welding Equipment Co., Ltd
- Phone: 86051983992955
- Address: n District, Qianhuang Town, Wujin District, Changzhou, China
- Website: http://www.czsantuo.com
Published date: September 7, 2015 -
- Business Description: Changzhou Santuo Welding Equipment Co., Ltd is specialized in the R & D,
design production, sale and maintenance of 3D modular clamping system.
The introduction of German technology brought together the industry
elite, continuous innovation and refine on.
Co2 Mig Wire Er70s 6 Welding Sg2Equipment - Welding - Shandong Zander Resourcing Company Limited Exporti - China - May 4, 2015 - contact company for price
CO2 MIG Welding Wire AWS A. 5.18 ER70S- 6 1. ISO9001 approved 2. Excellent welding performance, stable arc 3. Free sample/ OEM 4. zander welding industry Shandong Zander Resourcing Company Limited zander. welding. industry MODEL: AWS 5.18 ER70S- 6 CO...
Sell Flux Cored Welding Wire For CheapEquipment - Welding - Jinan FARINA Imp & Exp Co., Ltd. - China - April 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Flux- cored Welding Wire Brand: FARINA Application: Self- shielded flux core wire is used for all- position welding, With little spatter, warming electric arc, easily moved slag and excellent appearance! It is suitable for semi- automatic welding whe...
Sell Flux Cored Welding Wire With High QualityEquipment - Welding - Jinan FARINA Imp & Exp Co., Ltd. - China - April 15, 2015 - contact company for price
Flux- cored Welding Wire Brand: FARINA Application: Self- shielded flux core wire is used for all- position welding, with little spatter, warming electric arc, easily moved slag and excellent appearance! It is suitable for semi- automatic welding whe...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"