Bga Reballing Station Kit Tools - Chinaprice: contact company for price
are used with related BGA reballing stencils. They can help to reduce
operation errors and inprove accuracy and reduce reworking cost
We supply different types of bga reballing station:
SCOTLE HT-80 80*80mm bga reballing station.
SCOTLE HT-90 90*90mm bga reballing station.
Heat Direct bga reballing station.
Bga Reballing Station Kit Tools
For any questions and needs please contact us below
- Posted By: Scolte Techmology Group Limited
- Phone: 86075589378925
- Address: First Floor,A#Building,Nankeng Second Industry Par, Shenzhen, China
- Website: http://www.scotle.com
Published date: September 7, 2012 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Scotle Hr460 Bga Machine Hot Air Rework StationEquipment - Welding - Scolte Techmology Group Limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Total Power:4800W Top heater:800W Bottom heater:2nd heater 1200W, 3 rd IR heater 3700W power:AC220V10 50/60Hz Dimensions:L800W900H950 mm Positioning:V- groove, PCB support can be adjusted in any direction with exernal universal fixture Temperature co...
Scotle Ir360 Pro 2 In 1 Bga Rework Station Hot Air Infrared MachineEquipment - Welding - Scolte Techmology Group Limited - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Scotle IR360 PRO is a 2 in 1 BGA rework station which can be used as infrared BGA rework station and hot air BGA Rework station with three independently temperature zones. 1.It is with three independent temperature zones, top temperature zone can use...
Wire Mesh MachineEquipment - Welding - Hebei Luma Wire Mesh Machine Co., Ltd. - China - September 7, 2012 - contact company for price
Wire diameter: 3-5mm Mesh opening: 50*50mm-200*200mm Width: Max 2.5m No. of electordes: 41 pcs Welding speed: 50times/minute Line wire feeding from coil Cross wire feeding from pre straighten& cut wire Automatic system for mesh cutting Excellent mesh...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"