50kw Wind Turbine - Chinaprice: check with company for price
Rated Power(kw) 50
Survival Wind Speed(m/s) 45
Working Voltage(v) 380/220 Working Wind Speed(m/s) 1-25
Rated Voltage(v) 420/600
Rated Wind Speed(m/s) 10
Rated Rotation(r/min) 120
Blade Length(m) 8.4
Cut-in Wind Speed(m/s) 1
Blade Material FRP
Cut-out Wind Speed(m/s) 25
Some Key Technology
Adjust Speed Method--
centrifuge variable pitch
3-phase 380/220v 50/60hz
3-phase permanent magnet
Protect Class: IP54
generator life: 25years
- Phone: 18266622567
- Address: The North Side Of State 804 Road,Jilin Road Laixi, Qingdao City, Shandong Province, China
- Website: Http://www.goodwindturbine.com
Published date: September 28, 2016 -
- Business Description: Qingdao Minshen Wind Power Technology Co., Ltd. is a national-level hi-tech enterprise which researches, develops, manufactures and sells small and medium-sized wind generating sets, distributed power supply systems and high and low-voltage distribution equipment. It devotes itself to the product grid-connected production supplier of the world small and medium-sized wind power generation equipment, wind power grid-connected control systems and high-and low-voltage power distribution control systems.
The company is located in Qingdao Laixi City, the hinterland center of Shandong Peninsula Blue Economic Region, within the one-hour economic circle away from main cities of the Shandong Peninsula, only half-hour drive from such central cities as Qingdao (98 km), Yantai, Weihai, etc., Tongsan Expressway, Weilai High-speed Railway, Qinglong Expressway, National Highway 204, National Highway 309, and Qingrong Light Railway High-speed Railway passing through.
The company firstly produced small and medium-sized variable pitch wind turbine generator systems through the independent research and development in China, which thoroughly replaced small and medium-sized fixed pitch wind turbine generator systems, successfully applied the mechanical variable pitch control technology to the structural design of the small and medium-sized wind-driven generators, and obtained 38 items of national invention patents and utility model patents until 2011. It has successfully developed 16 models of various variable pitch wind-driven generators from 1KW to 60KW, and produced them in batch. Besides continuous improvement of safety and reliability of small and medium-sized wind-driven generators, the company researches, develops and applies wind power grid-connected low-voltage ride-through control technology; aiming at the characteristics of small and medium-sized wind-driven generators, the company successfully researched and developed the first domestic wind power heating system, and opened up a huge market application channel for the widespread application of the small and medium-sized wind turbine generator system on the basis of developing the off-grid power supply system application, grid-connected power supply system application.
The company always focuses on improving the safety, reliability and stability of the power supply system quality of the wind turbine generator system; through the application of the independent research and development of variable pitch technology on the wind-driven generators, it greatly improves the controllability and stability of fan rotating speed of the wind-driven generators under the circumstance of strong wind. In the production and management process, the company strictly executes the ISO9001 Quality Management System, and the products have passed the certification of CE. In 2010, the company was recognized as the National Hi-tech Enterprise, undertook one item of National-level Spark Plan Project Research and Development and two items of Provincial Technology Project Task Research and Development, and was awarded such honors as Qingdao Innovative Enterprise, AAA-level Credit Enterprise, etc.; small and medium-sized low-voltage grid-connected control technology was awarded the national innovative fund project of small and medium-sized enterprises, and “Minshen” wind-driven generators have been Qingdao Famous-brand Products by virtue of unique technology advancement and favorable service, and all the wind turbine generator system and corresponding power supply systems have passed the strict test to ensure the product quality. Now, our products have been exported to many countries and regions, such as America, Canada, England, Germany, South Africa, Italy, Turkey, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. and were widely applied to the regions, such as domestic oil fields, islands, army, port warehouses, etc.
The company devotes itself to developing and using the wind energy source and contributes to building the common green homeland in the enterprise tenet of “Service for the Society, Benefit for People”, the enterprise spirit of “Practical & Enterprising, Motivated”, the business philosophy of “Credit & Promise, Benefit Sharing” and the enterprise goal of “Keep Pace with Times, Keep Improving”.
Track Cart SeriesEquipment - Beijing Yan Hong Da Railway Equipment Co., Ltd - China - October 21, 2016 - 1.00 Dollar US$
Track Cart Series 10.1 YHD-TC1 Grid Cart Name: YHD-TC1 Grid Cart ID: c110 Technical Specifications Two 850 x 400 mm basic module can be combined into various modes to meet different needs. It can move on monorail or double track, and be configured wi...
Metal ImplantEquipment - Dong Guan Jiang Kun Automatin Technology Ltd. - China - October 17, 2016 - 100.00 Dollar US$
We offer a variety of conceptual customize automation & system integration design to our valuable customers in the different field of industries such as Semiconductor, Electronics, Data storage, Energy & Medical. Our enginnering team is speci...
Astm Standard Systester Plastic Films Thickness Tester Testing EquipmentsEquipment - SYSTESTER Instruments Co.,ltd - China - October 14, 2016 - 2000.00 Dollar US$
Application: This thickness tester is based on contacting method and designed to precisely measure thickness of plastic films, aluminum foil, paper-plastic composite films, coextruded films, metal, paperboard, carbonless copying paper, siliconized re...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"