Carburizing Furnace - Chinaprice: 3000.00 Dollar US$
Vacuum Carburizing Furnace Introduction:
ShinTek Vacuum Carburizing Furnace can be used for Quenching and Carburizing varieties of materials, such as High Speed Steel, Die Steel, Alloy Steel, Aluminum and Aluminum alloy die, Ti alloy, Precision alloy, Stainless Steel, High temperature alloy, refractory metal, hard metal etc…
Vacuum Carburizing Furnace Specifications:
Model STVF-Q-40 STVF-Q-65 STVF-Q-85 STVF-Q-120 STVF-Q-160 STVF-Q-240 STVF-Q-500
Working zone size 450*300*300 600*400*400 750*500*500 900*600*600 1100*700*700 1200*800*800 3500*800*600
Load (KG) 60 150 250 500 800 1000 2500
Power 40KW 65KW 85KW 120KW 160KW 240KW 500KW
Max. temperature 1350℃
Temperature uniformity +/-5℃ (can achieve +/-3℃for some specific project.)
Ultimate vacuum level (Cold) 5*10-4 Pa
Leakage rate ≤0.67 Pa/h
Remark: The Vacuum Carburizing Furnace can be customized for your specific project.
Vacuum Carburizing Furnace features:
(1) Vacuum Carburizing Furnace – Patented hotzone design enable a high energy efficiency;
(2) Vacuum Carburizing Furnace – High vacuum level, enable it can be used for a wide of industries;
(3) Vacuum Carburizing Furnace – Several kinds of heating elements for choose, customized for your specific projects: Graphite, SS, Ni-Cr, Mo, MoLa, TZM, Tungsten…
(4) Vacuum Carburizing Furnace – Reasonable hotzone design enable a high temperature uniformity;
(5) Vacuum Carburizing Furnace – Friendly control system.
The main difference between Oil Quenching and Gas Quenching:
1. Oil Carburizing – Total investment is lower;
2. Gas Carburizing – Small deformation on the parts after treatment; Do not need clean after treatment.
- Phone: 13351676710
- Address: Ronghua Mid Road, BDA, Beijing, Beijing, China
- Website: http://www.shin-tek.com
Published date: July 26, 2016 -
- Business Description: ShinTek has been focusing on the turn-key solutions for the industrial gas field and high temperature vacuum furnace industry.
Brazing FurnaceEquipment - ShinTek Industrial Technology Company Limited - China - July 26, 2016 - 3000.00 Dollar US$
ShinTek can produce varieties of Vacuum Brazing Furnaces, including Vacuum Aluminum Brazing Furnace, Vacuum High Temperature Brazing Furnace, Vacuum Diffusion Brazing Furnace and so on… Our Vacuum Brazing Furnaces can be used in a wide of industries,...
Vacuum Annealing FurnaceEquipment - ShinTek Industrial Technology Company Limited - China - July 26, 2016 - 3000.00 Dollar US$
Vacuum Annealing Furnace： (include Vacuum Annealing Furnace, Annealing Furnace, etc…) Vacuum Annealing Furnace Introduction: ShinTek Vacuum Annealing Furnaces can be used for annealing varieties of materials, such as High Speed Steel, Die Steel, Allo...
Staf 1400 Series Controlled Atmosphere FurnaceEquipment - ShinTek Industrial Technology Company Limited - China - July 26, 2016 - 3000.00 Dollar US$
The STAF-1400 series Controlled Atmosphere Furnaces are customized for some specific applications in the labs. They can be used for varieties of industries, such as the electronic ceramic sintering, glass annealing or crystallization, ceramic metalli...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"