Hand Emergency Signalling Apparatus - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Hand operated siren is designed to provide effective warning in applications where there is no power supply
Hand Operated Sirens are designed to provide effective warning in miscellaneous applications where is no power supply available.Such as:
Civil defence Mountain rescue Frontier sentry&coast guard
Household use CampsSchools
Public buildings Firefighters Mining & construction sites
Due to lightweight the sirens can be easily transported to remote locations and folded up to a small size for ease of handling.
- Posted By: Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd
- Phone: 8615751100819
- Address: No.355, Fangongnan Road, Dongtai, Jiangsu, china, Dongtai, China
- Website: http://www.brtjs.com/en_index.asp
Published date: May 29, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Neil Robertson StretcherEquipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications Neil-Robertson stretcher suitable for use in marine, mining , construstion and field work applictons Factory Produce Marine Life Saving Neil-Robertson Stretcher D12-16 1.suittable for use in marine, mining, construstion and field work ...
Pvc A Type Anchor BuoyEquipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications Anchor Buoy 1.ISO9001:2000 and ISO14001:2004 2.ISO 17357:2002 Certificate:CCS Anchor Buoy PVC A Type Anchor Buoy Type A-0 A-1 A-2 A-3 A-4 A-5 A-6 A-7 measure 9 x 11.5 in. 23 x 29 cm 11.5 x 14.5 in. 29 x 37 cm 15.5 x 19.5 in. 39 x 49 cm...
Line Throwing EquipmentEquipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications line throwing 1.Throwing range:above 230m 2.validity:3years 3.Dimensoons: 280 x 345 mm 4.Weight:<4kg, Approval:CCS/EC Post your offer to buy or sell here and it will reach companies around the world who have requested leads in your ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"