Rotary Table Drilling Rig Accessory - Chinaprice: contact company for price
ZPRT mainly consists of turntable device, welded cast-steel rotary base, input shaft assembly, latch device, master busing device, and top cover and so on.
The turntable is a cast-steel component. Its opening diameter is good to let drilling tools and casing string go through. In order to rotate the drill string, there are two machined grooves on the top of the turntable mating to the hinges on the master-bushing.
The turntable device is seated on the main and subsidiary bearings and supported through the middle ring of bearings on to the rotary base. The upper part of middle ring of the combined bearing plays a role as a main bearing and bears the weight transmitted from the drillpipe and casing strings. The lower part of middle ring plays a role as an auxiliary bearing and through the lower seat retainer, installed on the drill floor lower part to bear the run-out from well bottom.
A pair of bevel gear halves drives the turntable; And the big gear-rim is installed on the turntable.
The pinion gear is installed in one end of shaft; The shaft is supported on two bearings, which are seated in the bearing housing. The flange and duplex chain sprockets are installed on the other end of shaft. They together form an input shaft assembly.
The lock device is installed on the top of the rotary table for preventing the turntable from being rotating leftwards and rightwards. To lock the turntable, one of left and right pawls is sent by the joystick into one of the 28 grooves of the turntable.
The master bushing is constructed in two halves. The top two hinges are put into the machined grooves in the turntable.
The master bushing is removed from the turntable by lifting two bails on the bushing.
The big gear and pinion gear are made of alloy steel.
The whole master bushing is made of cast steel.
Pin drive shaft can be put into API standard drill pipe and roller bushing of hexagonal drill pipe. Both long and short slips can be used.
- Posted By: Dongying Seacoil Oilfield Equipment Co.,Ltd.
- Phone: 00865468230849
- Address: No.722 Hualing Technical Mansion, Beiyi Road, Dong, Dongying, China
- Website: http://www.seacoil.com
Published date: November 18, 2013 -
- Business Description: Dongying Seaco Oilfield Equipment Co., Ltd is a professional oilfield equipment manufacturer and experienced supplier, the product includes Oilfield Drilling Equipment, Drilling rig, Drilling tools, Pump unit, Oil Production Equipment, Well Control Equipment, Well Head Tools, Downhole Tools, OCTG Drilling Pipe, Oilfield Special Equipment, Camps, Valve, Poiston, etc.
Currently, company has made rapid development in the global market, service and sales network throughout the Middle East, Central Asia, Asia Pacific, Africa, the Americas, more than 10 countries and regions.
Truck Mounted Drill RigEquipment - Dongying Seacoil Oilfield Equipment Co.,Ltd. - China - November 18, 2013 - contact company for price
This series truck-mounted rig is self-propelled rig, which is fit for 1000~4000 m (4 1/2'D. P) drilling depth of superficial oil, gas, and water well. The performance is reliable, operating and moving convenient, good adjustability. And the operation...
Octg Drill Pipe Tubing CasingEquipment - Dongying Seacoil Oilfield Equipment Co.,Ltd. - China - November 18, 2013 - contact company for price
Product Description Description: We possess America MTI inertia friction welder, which guarantees the quality of welding.Adopting high power flow combine winding to narrowing heat affected zone advanced technology and internal and external simultaneo...
Mud Pump F 1300 1600 500 800 1000 1600hlEquipment - Dongying Seacoil Oilfield Equipment Co.,Ltd. - China - November 18, 2013 - contact company for price
Mud pumps and mud pump parts are our specialty. We supply quality Emsco F-series mud pumps and its spare parts at competitive prices. All of our mud pumps and mud pump parts meet the industry standards established by the American Petroleum Institute ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"