Solas Marine Life Jacket - Chinaprice: contact company for price
2.Meet the most updated standard MSC.200(80) & MSC.207(81).
3.CE & CCS certificates.
Marine Life jacket
This kind of life jacket is our new products designed and manufactured according to the most updated standard MSC.200(80) & MSC.207(81).
It is applied to life-saving for seamen and passangers on board vessels shipping on the sea, coast and river.
Outside material:orange polyester oxford textile.
Inside material: EPE foamed polyethylene.
Buoyance:more than 155N.
Approvals:CCS and EC.
We also can customize life jackets as customer's requests.
- Posted By: Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd
- Phone: 8615751100819
- Address: No.355, Fangongnan Road, Dongtai, Jiangsu, china, Dongtai, China
- Website: http://www.brtjs.com/en_index.asp
Published date: May 29, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Neil Robertson StretcherEquipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications Neil-Robertson stretcher suitable for use in marine, mining , construstion and field work applictons Factory Produce Marine Life Saving Neil-Robertson Stretcher D12-16 1.suittable for use in marine, mining, construstion and field work ...
Pvc A Type Anchor BuoyEquipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications Anchor Buoy 1.ISO9001:2000 and ISO14001:2004 2.ISO 17357:2002 Certificate:CCS Anchor Buoy PVC A Type Anchor Buoy Type A-0 A-1 A-2 A-3 A-4 A-5 A-6 A-7 measure 9 x 11.5 in. 23 x 29 cm 11.5 x 14.5 in. 29 x 37 cm 15.5 x 19.5 in. 39 x 49 cm...
Line Throwing EquipmentEquipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 29, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications line throwing 1.Throwing range:above 230m 2.validity:3years 3.Dimensoons: 280 x 345 mm 4.Weight:<4kg, Approval:CCS/EC Post your offer to buy or sell here and it will reach companies around the world who have requested leads in your ...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"