Sx 80is Digital Spring Coiling Machine - Chinaprice: contact company for price
from the wire directly with the digital control system
mattress machine- SX80is produces Bonell springs for mattress at speeds of 80 pcs/min.
In a single cycle, the wire is coiled to a spring, knotted at both ends, heat treated and to be collected to an outlet channel. The coiler SX-80i utilizes a fully integrated computerized Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) and Servo control system. All machine functions include wire feeding length, heat treatment, lubrication and self-protecting are automatically controlled.
- Posted By: Shaoxing Huajian Mattress Machinery Ltd.
- Phone: 057588012707
- Address: No. 7, Luchi Road, East City, Shaoxing, Zhejiang, , Shaoxing, China
Published date: June 7, 2013 -
- Business Description: involved in international trade import export of goods, products, and services
Sell Fleetguard FilterEquipment - Gu'an County Zhongye Filtering& Purifying equipmen - China - June 7, 2013 - contact company for price
LF-3958 LF-16011 WF-2073 EF-2072 WF-2051 WF-2071 WF-2075 FF-5052 LF-3345 LF-654 FF-5078 FF-5036 LF-3664 FF-5037 FF-5319 LF-4112 LF-3572 LF-3594 LF-3342 FF-185 FF-105 F-5484 WF-2096 LF-3722 FF-5018 WF-2076 1012010-29D LF-3349 WF-2054 LF-16015 LF-16112...
Marine Life Jacket LightEquipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Detailed Product Description Product Inspection Standard: Requirements of 1996 Amendments to SOLAS 1974 and LSA Code and Resolution MSC.81 (70) Product Inspection Standard: Requirements of 1996 Amendments to SOLAS 1974 and LSA Code and Resolution MSC...
Automatically Lifting Working LampsEquipment - Jiangsu Bright trading co.,ltd - China - May 30, 2013 - contact company for price
Specifications 2011New LED Automatically Lifting Working Lamps Applicable to the emergency back-up mobile lighting 2011New LED Automatically Lifting Working Lamps Product Description: Applicable to the construction site, the accident scene, the field...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"