Vliya Iron Manganese Remover For Water Treatment Plant - Chinaprice: contact company for price
Removing iron from water supplies can be accomplished by a variety of means. The choice depends on the amount of iron to be removed, whether manganese is also present, and whether there are constraints on the use of chemicals. The most frequent approach for iron removal is to transform it from a ferrous state to a ferric state by means of oxidation. Our iron and manganese remover adopts this method, which changes the iron from a dissolved substance to a suspended solid ( or particle) .
Iron in groundwater supplies typically exists as a dissolved substance ( ferrous iron) . As the water is exposed to air, some of the iron is oxidized and becomes ferric iron which is present as a suspended solid. Simply by exposing water to air, however, generally is not enough to achieve effective iron removal. So we need an iron and manganese remover to complete the job.
Using the iron and manganese remover, oxidation can be accomplished by injecting oxidizing agents into water ( such as sodium hypochlorite and/ or potassium permanganate) or aerating the water, followed by closure in a holding tank. Once oxidation has occurred, the particles of iron can be removed via mechanical filtration. Mechanical filtration can be accomplished by the iron and manganese remover with or without the use of activated media. Activated media is comprised of manganese greensand ( a naturally occurring granular substance) or silica sand that has been impregnated or coated with manganese dioxide.
As water passes through the media, further oxidation occurs, thus optimizing the removal of iron.
In order to maintain the active properties of these media, an oxidizing agent is needed ( typically sodium hypochlorite and/ or potassium permanganate) . These agents also cause iron oxidation before it enters the iron filter.
In instances where iron concentration is high, removal may require aeration, detention, and chemical injection followed by filtration using activated media as described below.
If chemicals cannot be used, oxidation can be achieved via aeration, followed by closure in a holding tank, and finally filtration using a dual media filter bed. The larger particles of iron will settle out in the holding tank, while the smaller particles will be removed by the dual media filter.
- Posted By: Dongguan Vliya water treatment equipment CO.
- Phone: 8615820261538
- Address: Wanjiang Dongguan City Guangdong Province China, Dongguan, China
- Website: http://en.vliya.com
Published date: January 15, 2016 -
- Business Description: RO system pure water machine, CEDI deionized ultrapure water treatment machine, Ion exchanger, UF system, Water filter, Wastewater treatment machine, Water reuse treatment system, Seawater desalination system, Purification water treatment machine, Water tanks, ect.
Pipe Cleaning DeviceEquipment - Hondar Machinery Sci-Tech Co., Ltd - China - May 16, 2016 - contact company for price
after pipeline project, long pipe need to do the necessary cleaning. We supply the pipe cleaning device. the products are as following: straight type pipe pig; bowl type pipe pig; caliper pipe pig; brush type pipe pig; jet type pipe pig; magnatic pip...
Industrial Powder Storage SiloEquipment - Flyer Steel Silo Engineering Co., Ltd. - China - May 11, 2016 - 100000.00 Dollar US$
With good integral property and long service life, Flyer steel silo is used for storage of slag, mineral powder, fine powder and fly ash. The steel silo is constructed with special equipment when it was built. In the process of rolling, the ektexine ...
Wood Pallet Machine Uses Waste Woods PerfectlyEquipment - Shanghai Pallet Machinery - China - April 18, 2016 - contact company for price
Do you think that waste wood is useless? In most area, waste wood is just used as firewood. In some developed area, perhaps waste wood is used for making saw dust. Today, we will tell you that waste wood can be recycled for producing wood pallets. th...
Safe Trade Tips
- Ask for business references and check them
- Use a payment method that offers better protection for all such as Letters of credit and verified professional escrow services. Avoid payments in advance such as money transfers
- Verify their business via their local Chamber of Commerce
- Search the internet using their website address, their business name, their phone and fax numbers, and their email addresses to see if you can find any feedback about them.
- Get to know more about scams to avoid: Internet Crime Complaint Center - International Financial Scams
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"